+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The song theme game.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Songs that have three or more consecutive identical words(or phrases) in the lyrics:
    1. Turn Off the Light - Nelly Furtado ("... I said follow me follow me follow me down, down, down, down. Do you see all my dreams?")
    2. Don't Wanna Try - Frankie J ("...Don't wanna try, don't wanna try, don't wanna try no more...)

Susan Boyle INSPIRATIONAL meangean's Avatar
    Songs that have three or more consecutive identical words(or phrases) in the lyrics:
    1. Turn Off the Light - Nelly Furtado ("... I said follow me follow me follow me down, down, down, down. Do you see all my dreams?")
    2. Don't Wanna Try - Frankie J ("...Don't wanna try, don't wanna try, don't wanna try no more...)
    3. Any song sung by AI3 Finalist Fantasia Barrino (...yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....)

3. Any song sung by AI3 Finalist Fantasia Barrino (...yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....)
    4. Yeah - Usher feat. Ludacris & Lil' Jon (Inspired by the previous post)

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    5. Hoobastank- The Reason (and the reason is youuuu, and the reason is youuuuuu, and the reason is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu)

5. Hoobastank- The Reason (and the reason is youuuu, and the reason is youuuuuu, and the reason is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu)
    6. Love to Love You Baby - Donna Summer (ooooh, love to love you baby...repeat throughout entire song)
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

6. Love to Love You Baby - Donna Summer (ooooh, love to love you baby...repeat throughout entire song)
    7. Tell Her No - The Zombies (tell her no, no, no, no..no, no, no, no, no........I think they do 20 "nos" in a row several times in the chorus)
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

7. Tell Her No - The Zombies (tell her no, no, no, no..no, no, no, no, no........I think they do 20 "nos" in a row several times in the chorus)
    8. No, No, No, No - Destiny's Child

9. I'm Goin' Down - Bruce Springsteen
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    9. I'm Goin' Down - Bruce Springsteen
    10. The Ocean - Led Zepplin (La, la, la, la, la, la , la, la la....)

Songs that achieved their biggest success as a result of being used in a commercial.

1. 1 Week - Bare Naked Ladies (car ad)

Songs that achieved their biggest success as a result of being used in a commercial.

1. 1 Week - Bare Naked Ladies (car ad)
    2. Like a Rock - Bob Seger (ditto)

+ Reply to Thread