+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Since we're on a name kick...

Since we're on a name kick...

Here's another site. This lady is, I believe, certifiable. Try to ignore her pleas for your cash, and find some amusement in her lunacy:

http://www.namepower101.com/miniprofiles.htm

Amanda,

If you use this name a majority of the time, you will be intuitive and imaginative, but motivation is difficult as there is a tendency to withdraw. This name can spark a career in writing, acting or politics since its influence makes assuming a role or following a script a snap. Off the stage, you are likely to have a flip-flop nature-- bubbly and cheerful one minute, retreating into non-responsiveness the next. Emotionally, you are about as stable as the weather! This name increases any inborn insecurities related to your close relationships. You are likely to feel alone, requiring heaps of reassurance... continually wondering if anyone REALLY loves you! Even when you are in a relationship, you are always second guessing your partner's motives and intentions. If this all sounds tiring, it is! Related health conditions often affect the lungs, heart and skin. You are one of those people for whom a strong full name is imperative. Maryanna can advise with possible choices through a NAMEtalk™ profile. Those who share your first name vibration include Barbara Bush, Penelope Cruz and Kurt Russell.

Take a look at how Maryanna "grades" this name, but do keep in mind that your Full Name also plays an important role in overall influence, thus this component of your name does not alone offer a complete picture of your moniker's effect on your life...

Health: C-
    Financial Potential: B
    Professional/Job Success: B
    Relationship/Compatibility: D
    Charisma/Sex Appeal: A
    Communication Ability: B+ on the job, but D in close relationships.

FORT Fan
    Elizabeth,If you use this name a majority of the time, you will think deeply, although often finding it difficult to put your deep thoughts into adequate words. Consequently, friends, family, and co-workers find that "getting to know you" is more like "guessing to know you." A polished, amiable surface image hides ongoing inner tension as you feel a need to guard, cover and defend yourself while doing everything in your power to avoid confrontation. Imagination gets a work-out, idealism is active and curiosity is constantly stirring. This name could serve you well if you choose to pursue a career in acting, music or writing. But don't look for smooth sailing when it comes to relationships since this moniker is meant to force you one way or another into self reflection and introspection. Health challenges often abound, and because so much internal mind activity wears away at you without end, there is a tendency toward substance abuse and depression. Yours is one of those names that stirs up a great deal of imbalance in your life. You may wish to consider some name therapy to bring some stability to all areas of your existence. Contact Maryanna for a phone consultation or find out more through ordering a personalized NAMEtalk™ profile. Others who share your name frequency include Annette Funicello, Elizabeth Taylor, Farrah Fawcett, Goldie Hawn, Tennessee Williams and Nelson Rockefeller.

Take a look at how Maryanna "grades" this name, but do keep in mind that your Full Name also plays an important role in overall influence, thus this component of your name does not alone offer a complete picture of your moniker's effect on your life...

Health: C-
    Financial Potential: B-
    Professional/Job Success: B+
    Relationship/Compatibility: D-
    Charisma/Sex Appeal: B+
    Communication Ability: B on the job and in social role-playing situations, but D in intimate relationships

Sheesh, why does my name get such bad grades? The name Danielle gets and A or A+ for everything...maybe she's just playing favorites

Here is mine:

Lorraine,

As you read through your mini-profile, keep in mind that the energetic influence of your first name cannot be adequately described with just these few words. Every name has a particular frequency encouraged by its spelling. That silent energy or vibration plays a significant role in molding your personality, affecting your health, attracting your friends and partners... and determining your career choices. If you are serious about getting in touch with your name influence, you can pursue more information by way of a personalized NAMEtalk™ profile or through a telephone consultation with Maryanna. While you were given your name by your parents, you do have a choice as to which form of first and full name to use. It is never too late to adjust the spelling of your name or to adopt a favorable middle initial. Having a tuned and balanced first and full name will improve the quality of your life experiences more than you can imagine.

With this name you thrive on companionship and much prefer duets to solos. Easy-going, good-natured, you are more often than not an effortless verbalizer. Since you can have difficulty making decisions and taking action, dreams don't manifest with regularity as a lack of drive and incentive make standing still more comfortable than moving forward. This is a name that creates image-consciousness as it also stirs artistic and musical talents. You know all too well, that it is extremely easy to spend and very difficult to save. For anyone who really wants to get something done in life, (and accumulate some assets) this name is a no-no. It will be next to impossible to achieve (outside the world of the creative arts) as excess emotion is continually sabotaging efforts. To achieve more focus and discipline, check with Maryanna on ways to adjust this name... and also have Maryanna help you determine your strongest full name to offset the weakness present here. The next step is ordering a NAMEtalk™ profile! Others who share your first name influence include Buddy Holly, Lorena Bobbit and Aristotle Onassis. (Fortunately for him, Mr. O usually went by Ari!)

Health: C
    Financial Potential: D unless a strong full name is present
    Professional/Job Success: C
    Relationship/Compatibility: C-
    Communication Ability: B+
    The influence is primarily feminine whether this name is used for a female or male.

Christine,

When using this name, you will be dynamic and active, as well as quick-minded and imaginative. Self-confidence allows you to promote yourself and your ideas. You are most effective when in charge and calling the shots. An effort must be made to temper your dissatisfaction as you can haunt your efforts by not appreciating personal talents and attributes. Emotional reactions are strong, especially when in response to injustice. Nonetheless, you are extremely loyal and very protective of home and family. Your biggest challenge comes in learning how to relax, simply going with the flow. If you insist on staying immersed in the natural adrenalin produced by this name, you could end up with health problems such as digestive disorders, ulcers, insomnia and anxiety attacks. A person who has an innate tendency toward hyperactivity is asking for major trouble by using this name! On the other hand, someone with a naturally passive nature could be fueled through this moniker. If in doubt, have Maryanna take your "name pulse" through a phone consultation to see if this name is a good fit for you. Others who share this first name frequency include Ginger Rogers, Fred Astaire, Kenny Rogers, Peggy Lee and Sheryl Crow.

Health: B-
    Financial Potential: A-
    Professional/Job Success: B+
    Relationship/Compatibility: C
    Charisma/Sex Appeal: B+
    Communication Ability: B+
    The influence is primarily masculine whether this name is used for a female or male.

I want an A for charisma/sex appeal I didn't understand the primarily masculine part. Isn't it a very female name?
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Raindance, you got a lot better grades than I did!

Eldee.

It's like school, except I didn't work for these 'grades'
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fogey
    Anna,

If you use this name a majority of the time, you will be genuinely nice, caring and talkative, never at a loss for words. This name ups the volume on emotion and creates a magnetic attraction for romance. However, wanting to please and afraid to offend, you can too easily follow the crowd. There's plenty of dreaming and planning, but not nearly enough follow through. A generous, indulgent streak can put a strain on finances big time... if you even bother to hold down a steady job! Without a strong full name, you will have difficulty following through on your goals without procrastination and distraction pulling you off course. Since your name ups the volume on all your emotions, you follow your heart and not your head when choosing partners. While the passion may be there early on with a partner, disappointment will plague you unless you make an effort to bring some objectivity into your thinking/feeling process. With this name you are prone to co-dependency, substance abuse problems and weight management difficulties. A strong FULL name is imperative, if you are to realize progress and growth in your life. Maryanna can assist you in determining just which spelling and which full name combination to use. You share your first name vibration with Elton John, Sandra Bullock, Rose Kennedy and Joe Namath.

Financial Potential: D-
    Professional/Job Success: B-
    Relationship/Compatibility: C+
    Communication Ability: A-
    The influence is primarily feminine whether this name is used for a female or male.

I THINK THIS LADY IS COO-COO...

Hmm...I guess the low financial potential is simply because I'm pursuing low-paying careers. However, I will have my PhD in a few years, and I think professors make a little more than Mickey D employees... And my relationship is perfectly compatible, thank you very much...

Also, I do not follow the crowd at all and I am not afraid to offend people -I'm quite blunt! I'm not a dreamer at all. I'm very driven and I complete everything I set my mind to.

Actually, maybe this is fairly on, after all - the highlighted stuff is all accurate...

I'm so ambivalent as to whether this is on or off...

Actually, I just read my husband's and it was dead on... How come these name things can always peg him, but not me...?

Kimber,

As you read through your mini-profile, keep in mind that the energetic influence of your first name cannot be adequately described with just these few words. Every name has a particular frequency encouraged by its spelling. That silent energy or vibration plays a significant role in molding your personality, affecting your health, attracting your friends and partners... and determining your career choices. If you are serious about getting in touch with your name influence, you can pursue more information by way of a personalized NAMEtalk™ profile or through a telephone consultation with Maryanna. While you were given your name by your parents, you do have a choice as to which form of first and full name to use. It is never too late to adjust the spelling of your name or to adopt a favorable middle initial. Having a tuned and balanced first and full name will improve the quality of your life experiences more than you can imagine.

When using this name, you are fearless in mind but cautious in action. Also, you talk a good game, all the while fearing to express your true inner feelings. We won't tell anyone that your brave exterior is an act! Defensiveness and resentment can set up barriers. Drawn to detail, you are a natural with science, mathematics, mechanics and technology, but you can become fussy with detail, getting bogged down in the inconsequential. A desire to control negatively affects relationships. Ironically, the control desire is always competing with restlessness, boredom and impatience. Because of the start-stop inclination of this name, it does not support long-term success and achievement unless the full name is complementary. Even with professional success, you are likely to be constantly at the mercy of ruthless inner tension that eventually takes quite a toll on mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well being! Others who share this name frequency include Elvis Presley, Regis Philben, Demi Moore and Jerry Springer.

Financial Potential: C
    Professional/Job Success: C
    Relationship/Compatibility: D+
    Charisma/Sex Appeal: B-
    Communication Ability: C
    The influence is primarily masculine whether this name is used for a female or male.
    ~Kimber~remember vote for Chantel Kohl!

Collin,

If you use this name most often, you will be charming, responsible and expressive, a romantic who loves to socialize. You are best in combination or partnership with others. Because you love people, you are concerned about appearance and creating a good image. Not only do you provide inspiration easily, you have the ability to advise and counsel. However, desiring to keep peace and win favor, you find it difficult to take a stand if there is possibility of rocking the boat. Watch out for self-depreciation and procrastination. This name does little to bolster your assertiveness. In fact, you must take care not to fall into dependent relationships. While there are many benefits to this first name, you very much need the complementary influence of a strong full name. Maryanna can help you determine whether or not you need to use your middle initial or name when signing. If you find yourself falling into the role of doormat with great frequency, it may be time to adjust your first name for more strength. For instance, a John could adopt the spelling Jonn. Others who also have this first name frequency include John Goodman, Tony Robbins, Doris Day and Rock Hudson.

Health: B+
    Financial Potential: B+ with a strong full name, otherwise a D
    Professional/Job Success: B
    Relationship/Compatibility: B+
    Communication Ability: B

A ha!! Look what happens if I spell my name *Colin!*

Health: A
    Financial Potential: A+
    Professional/Job Success: A+
    Relationship/Compatibility: A
    Communication Ability: A
    The influence is nice blend of masculine and feminine influences.

Maybe that's my key to success...henceforth, I shall be Collin with one "l".
    Last edited by Mantenna; 06-19-2003 at 12:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast