+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: What does your actual name mean?

Your name of XXXXX makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others. You want to assume
    responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's
    problems and tend to worry. Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and
    musical lines. You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your
    loved ones.

Although the name XXXXX creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control. This name, when combined with the last name, can
    frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous
    system, worry, and mental tension.
    ------------------

Very Good. And when I added my middle name it came out different yet also correct. Sheesh. Veeeerrrrrry interestink

The name Dinah creates a dual nature in that you can be very generous and understanding, but you can also be so candid in your expression that you create misunderstanding.
    Huh? So I'm too truthful?

You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to consider the feelings of others. Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways. Thus, you have too often created the wrong impression, and friendships have suffered.
    Okay, a selfish, misunderstood old fogey.

Even though the name Dinah creates the urge to be artistically creative and original, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head.
    So in my frenzied efforts to control my myself I have a heart attack, fall over and hit my head. Thanks for the warning.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Although the name Charlene creates the urge to understand others, we point out that it causes you to be emotional and temperamental. So me

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, liver and the bloodstream.

Your first name of Charlene has given you a quick-minded, sensitive nature.

It gives you a clever, creative ability in art, music, singing, or drama and an appreciation for refined surroundings. Yep

Your sociable nature expresses affection, kindness, and thoughtfulness to the extent that it is difficult for you not to be affected by others and governed by your emotions, rather than by logic and reason. Yep

As you respond to love and encouragement from others, your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs.

Whatever I said yes to or yep is me.

Although the name Angela creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and elimination system.

The name of Angela creates a very quiet, practical nature and a clever and inventive mind.

Being analytical and naturally studious, you are interested in a factual understanding of the mysteries of life.

Your methodical nature requires that you like to finish what you start without interruptions and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.

An ability to concentrate could take you into computer programming or accountancy or any work requiring concentration and attention to detail.

You have, also, a flair for creative expression with your hands.

You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing much turmoil and unhappiness.
    Your full name creates the overall conditions
    Actually, very much like me, though there is no way computer programming or accountancy work for me, though ironically I type on a computer all day at an accounting firm. I can, however, sit for hours working on some small piece of work and, if it were at all financially viable, would love to get into small appliance repair for a living.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

While the name Chuck creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we emphasize that it causes a blunt, sarcastic expression that spoils friendships.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and tension or accidents to the head.

Your first name of Chuck makes you spontaneous and versatile, enjoying congenial association, appreciating the finer things of life, and loving to talk and debate.

You are strong willed and self-sufficient, not depending on others for encouragement.

Your desire for independence and freedom means that you seldom tolerate limitations.

The name Chuck will get you teased when you are in middle school if "Chucky's in Love" becomes a hit song. People will often refer to you as "Chuck Roast", "Chuck Wagon", "Chuck Steak", "Up-Chuck" and "Chuckles" throughout your life. The sound of your name will make most people think of vomiting and bad food. And please, don't ever play "The Name Game" song with Chuck.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Re: What does your actual name mean?

Although the name Erika creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, it can cause a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive system, worry, and mental tension.

Your name of Erika gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.

You are self-sufficient and capable, and have an interest in positions of leadership and responsibility.

You are competent in directing the efforts of others, as you have good business judgment and the natural understanding of people.

Very likely you have assumed much responsibility early in life and are often required to make major decisions.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................

Creepy weird.... it's very much me!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Interesting!

Although the name ******* creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and nervous system.

The name of ******* contains within it an intense emotional power that could drive you to put forth great effort to accomplish your ambitions and to do something noteworthy and worthwhile.

There are humanitarian ideals in this name, making you feel the urge to champion the cause of the downtrodden, the victims of circumstances and injustices.

However, it is difficult for you to materialize your ideals because of a restless, unsettled feeling which causes you never to know just what it is that you should be working toward, and the very intensity of your nature makes systematic concentration and application a challenge.

You can have intensely contrasting feelings toward people, either you are fiercely loyal or extremely intolerant.

Where The Wind Comes Sweeping Down The Plains

* The name of Shelby brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation.

* It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale.

* With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm.

* As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic.

* However, obstacles and frustration can give rise to feelings of impatience, intolerance, and depression.

* The ever-present desire to progress does not allow you proper relaxation or the proper expression of the softer feminine qualities of sympathy, encouragement, and affection.

* Others may see you as rather shrewd and calculating.

* Although the name Shelby causes an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus and reproductive organs.
    To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater. -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678