+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What does your actual name mean?

Your first name of Amy has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person.
    I think that's true.

Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic.
    That's true too.

As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people.
    Sure, I have lots of friends, and I like talking.

This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances.
    Yes, true, and I think that at times I'm TOO sympathetic.

You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement.
    Very true. Dead-on, in fact.

You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you.
    Sure, who doesn't?

There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating.
    Hmmm...this has yet to be true...

All in all, I'm surprised at how accurate this is.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    As ****???? you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors. All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature. Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it. You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof. The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.

Describes me almost perfectly.

My name (Janice) is "not yet a part of our database" . I've never cared for it either!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    The first name of Dawn leads you to assume considerable responsibility and to prefer to work independently, without direction or interference from others because you have very definite ideas of your own. Your mind is quick to comprehend and you can be depended upon to do any job well. Because you tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist, you might insist on doing too many things yourself instead of delegating jobs to others who might do less satisfactory work. This name does make you quite direct and straight-to-the-point.

Yep, pretty much on the dot with me

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Wow. Mine is really accurate. It's a little freaky, actually.

Your name gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings. Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity. There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean. It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally. You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood. You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.

Quick note: You say yours is accurate, which may be true, although it leaves out your superior intellect.
    Last edited by J.D.; 02-03-2004 at 06:24 AM. Reason: typo

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Couldn't be more accurate:

Your name of Jayne has created a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission. You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people. You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain. You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    take a guess on how I came up with my name...
    READ THE ALL NEW AMAZING [STORY]RACE! (CLICK)
    "Good Morning Super Nintendo Chalmers!"-Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons.

Your name of Carie makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others. You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's problems and tend to worry. Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and musical lines. You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones.

Ehhhh pretty accurate although I may be a tad artistic I'm far far from musical.

... always amusing....

Brief summary of your name: Erik

The name of Erik creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words. You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    My name (Janice) is "not yet a part of our database" . I've never cared for it either!
    did you try spelling it with an s? Janis
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast