+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: So who is coming to FORTCON2?

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Great news! My sister said she would watch the munchkin! Where is everyone staying? I should be able to come up with the money for a room! Anyone want to share?
    I would love to share a room with someone.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I would love to share a room with someone.
    Sounds like a plan, if you don't mind sharing with me, that is.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I don't mind at all. I'll PM you and see what we can figure out.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I was SO going to be there, but now I'm being sent to North Carolina for business on the same weekend! Mr. Spegs is pissed to miss his Vegas vacation--he might just go without me. This sucks rocks.
    Spegs, that does suck, I was hoping to meet you too......I'm pretty sure I'm going to get to go but my boss ia being an ass and saying things like, "we'll have to see" or "it all depends" he is such a baby acting insecure twit.

I can't change it, unfortunately. Unless someone here has some clout with the South Eastern Bookseller's Association, I'm stuck. They really should hold their tradeshow in August... that's just so obvious, to me at least. Oh well, I'll send a cardboard cut out of me so you can prop it up next to the slot machines and feel my eyes on you...everywhere you go.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Sounds like a plan, if you don't mind sharing with me, that is.

Dag, I'd be happy to give you a lift - you're just minutes from me. I do plan on staying an extra day or two, however. Let me know if you need a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Dag, I'd be happy to give you a lift - you're just minutes from me. I do plan on staying an extra day or two, however. Let me know if you need a ride!
    I am on a tight schedule and need to leave Sunday so I will drive myself. Thanks for the offer, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Ever since I heard about all the fun at the first FORT con...I have been EAGERLY awaiting a chance to go to FORT con 2 and meet and party with everyone. I have been planning the whole year, and my sister (also a reality TV fan...with no computer) was supposed to come with me. We both love Las Vegas and I thought it was all set. She just found out that she can't get off those days at her new job. I'm not going to be able to come. We are still going to Las Vegas, but in August instead. I am really bummed.

I'm so sorry I won't be able to meet all of you in person. But there still is one tiny glimmer of hope...if I win a huge Jackpot in August...I can go again!
    kitty-cats rule!

Aww. That sucks, lee. We'll be hoping you're lucky in August.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Aww. That sucks, lee. We'll be hoping you're lucky in August.
    I agree! I'll be rooting for you to win big in August so that you can join us in September!!!

+ Reply to Thread