+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: So who is coming to FORTCON2?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    I want to go! But can't since school's starting in September

I'm dying to meet some of you guys! Maybe we can get a NY chapter going If AA can have many chapters, why gosh darn it - so should fort!
    Aw shucks, Glitter, I wish you could go!! But NYC is just a hop and a skip away from Boston, so maybe we can meet up some day.

(I'm still hoping to take the Acela out there some time -- I love trains!)

I am planning on attending and looking forward to it!

FORT Fogey
    I plan to buy my airline tickets on Friday July 15th. FORTCon's still set for September 16th, 17th & 18th, right??

I haven't bought my ticket yet--holding out for a better sale...I'll give it a couple more weeks. But anyway, Pom, don't worry, I know there's at least one other FORTian that will be there that weekend!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    I almost never window shop for tickets until I'm ready to buy, but I decided to check out prices on Cheap Tickets yesterday and, much to my delight, I found a bunch of Boston-Vegas tickets for only $200!!!

I was psyched, 'cause that's a lot cheaper than I was expecting.

Yes, FORTCON is still on for Sept. 16 - 18 so you can book your airline ticket if you want.

As far the hotel, we might just have everyone book on their own at the hotel instead of going with a group rate since the group rates prices aren't as good as the prices you have find online.

We are still ironing the details as to which hotel we will actually meet for FORTCON. Hopefully, we'll get all that squared away in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for your patience.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    For anyone price shopping.....I have been checking air fare from Houston to Vegas over the last few weeks and much to my surprise this AM, prices have dropped about $100 since last week (on Continental and America West)... hotel prices seem to be very reasonable on Travelocity too (if you book with air).
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I'm going.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    I booked my tickets on Friday, July 15th. It's a relief to know I'm really going.

Well, it's a relief to ME, anyways!! I'm sure it's a drag to everyone else!!

more people
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread