+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: So who is coming to FORTCON2?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    well got to see a surgeon tomorrow, he is a bit mad at me for waiting this long before calling him... I'll keep you all posted
    Good Luck joeguy!!! The Pomeranians and I are rooting for you to get well soon so you can join the gang in Vegas!!!!

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    And what does the Travelocity gnome think of this, you traitor!
    Glad to see more folks coming, the more the merrier don't you know.

Maybe if the Travelocity gnome had been a little more accommodating, we wouldn't have had to go behind his back and book elsewhere!

Now that the trip is officially booked, I am getting super, super excited about going. I've never been to Vegas either, and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

FORT Fogey
    SueEllenMishke, I'm looking forward to meeting YOU -- I used to see your screen name and think myself, "That poor person. I can't believe she's using her real name as her screen name here. She must be pretty naive!!!"

What a DOPE I was, and I finally realized that when I saw the Seinfeld episode featuring Sue Ellen Mishke!!!

So yeah, it'll be fun to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    SueEllenMishke, I'm looking forward to meeting YOU -- I used to see your screen name and think myself, "That poor person. I can't believe she's using her real name as her screen name here. She must be pretty naive!!!"

What a DOPE I was, and I finally realized that when I saw the Seinfeld episode featuring Sue Ellen Mishke!!!

So yeah, it'll be fun to meet you!
    Pom, I said the same thing, then a couple of weeks ago I had Seinfield on in the kitchen while I was cooking supper, and I heard the name. I about died laughing. I guess you had the last laugh on us, SueEllen.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Wow, so many people getting ready to go! I'm so excited to meet you all in person.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    Pom, I said the same thing, then a couple of weeks ago I had Seinfield on in the kitchen while I was cooking supper, and I heard the name. I about died laughing. I guess you had the last laugh on us, SueEllen.
    I guess WE are the naive ones, huh????

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Pom and Dinahann- that's too funny! I'm a huge, huge Seinfeld fan, so when I needed to pick a screenname, SueEllenMishke just seemed like the right one. My real name is not even close to that. And, I'm not a candy bar heiress. And, I don't usually wear a bra for a top.

I can't wait to meet you all! yardgnome and I made a vow to try to keep each other from having any of those "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" kind of moments, but I have a feeling they're going to be unavoidable with this crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    I guess WE are the naive ones, huh????
    Don't feel too naive. I didn't know that until I read your post. I don't watch Seinfeld.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke
    yardgnome and I made a vow to try to keep each other from having any of those "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" kind of moments, but I have a feeling they're going to be unavoidable with this crowd!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    We should all get rooms with adjoining doors... or maybe not.

I really can't wait for this trip

Should we take some votes now before we go? The person least likely to: "fill in the blank" And if that seeems like an odd thing to say, trust me, I think there might be a few opportunities to fill in that blank.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    well i get an operation on thursday morning.....so that takes all the money i have saved for the trip....count me out damn it!!!

got to have an exp. lap. and repair a venteral hernia with mesh

+ Reply to Thread