+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 301

Thread: Fortcon II - September 16-18, 2005

  1. #61
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Yeah, Sher, with the two of us sharing the same birthday--and only one week before FC2--you know we'd have a damn good time!

    My birthday too! And I know Unk is "advertising" his as sometime in September - trying to solicit kisses.

    can I party too?

  2. #62
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    My birthday too! And I know Unk is "advertising" his as sometime in September - trying to solicit kisses.

    can I party too?
    Sept. 20th So, J.D.....How you doin'?

  3. #63
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Sept. 20th So, J.D.....How you doin'?
    I actually remembered that, Unk.

    I think you know how I'm doin'. Buy a lady a birthday drink? *fluttering eyelashes* (and one for me while you're at it?)

  4. #64
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    Okay guys, take this to private messaging, and stop grossing us out.

  5. #65
    For Your Entertainment lobeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Age
    49
    Posts
    14,903


    Actually, Sher's birthday and mine are September 10.

  6. #66
    Just Forting Around roseskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Anticipating roses and broken hearts
    Posts
    7,271
    Hey, do you think if we held it in Las Vegas, and I flatter him enough on recaps, Wayne Newton would give us back-stage passes to his show?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

  7. #67
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Hey, do you think if we held it in Las Vegas, and I flatter him enough on recaps, Wayne Newton would give us back-stage passes to his show?

    Backstage passes to a Wayne Newton show? Count me in!

    I got backstage passes to the Don Ho show on my honeymoon. It was sweeeet....I'll bet Wayne Newton throws a kick-butt after-party, too. I hear he has penguins.

  8. #68
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Backstage passes to a Wayne Newton show? Count me in!

    I got backstage passes to the Don Ho show on my honeymoon. It was sweeeet....I'll bet Wayne Newton throws a kick-butt after-party, too. I hear he has penguins.

    Penguins!!! Count me in! That I've got to see.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  9. #69
    Come Along, Pond phat32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hi, Olivia!
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    Penguins!!! Count me in! That I've got to see.
    If it's penguins you're after, there is an honest-to-goodness animal habitat in the pool area of the Flamingo Las Vegas. The inhabitants include, yes, penguins. In Las Vegas. Only in America! Only in Vegas!
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

  10. #70
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    If it's penguins you're after, there is an honest-to-goodness animal habitat in the pool area of the Flamingo Las Vegas. The inhabitants include, yes, penguins. In Las Vegas. Only in America! Only in Vegas!

    Yep, I have lots of pictures of them - I have a "thing" for flamingoes. Those lucky penguins - they get to wear tuxes every day and live at the Flamingo Hotel (one of my favorites)!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.