+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Fortcon II - September 16-18, 2005

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    To all my fellow FORTERS going to fortcon, If I don't get in here to wish you all a good fun trip.... Picture yourself if you can at the old Sands Hotel - 1967....The star of our show direct from the bar, DEAN MARTIN... (Hello Dolly playing)
    I also want to wish all you guys a great trip! I got back yesterday from my trip to Chicago (which was why I can't go to Vegas) and now I'm having that letdown that you get when a good trip is over, and even more bummed that I can't join you all this weekend. It's just as well though, my son is performing in a play this weekend and I wouldn't be able to miss that either. So in case I don't get back here, everyone have a wonderful time and don't let J.D. forget that she is doing at least one extra shot of tequila for me in honor of our birthday.

I'm officially on vacation as of 5 p.m. today. I'm looking forward to this weekend to renew some old friendships and create some new ones.

Unk I'm TOTALLY envious! I have two more work days and they are gonna be horribly long just for me to get everything set so that I can go and not worry. Enjoy the next few days off...see ya this weekend!

Dang, I am jealous of both Unk and Libs. I have to work through Thursday. Also I am training a couple of newbies so it ought to be a loooong week.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm on vacation too, as of NOW! So, looks like Gracie, John, and Queen's early drinking party, plus there are a couple of other prime suspects I'll let speak for themselves.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I'm officially on vacation as of 5 p.m. today. I'm looking forward to this weekend to renew some old friendships and create some new ones.

I see you've already met a couple, and it's only Monday!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    So, looks like Gracie, John, and Queen's early drinking party, plus there are a couple of other prime suspects I'll let speak for themselves.
    Who me? My honey and I will likely pop over to say for the early party but if for some reason we miss ya, we will definitely be back around 4/4:30 for the rest of the arrivals.

See you guys soon! Can't wait!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I'm really jealous to all those who are done working early this week. I have to work a half day on friday and speed to the airport to catch my flight, at least I get Monday off to recover!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by yardgnome77
    I have to work a half day on friday and speed to the airport to catch my flight, at least I get Monday off to recover!
    I took off Friday through Tuesday so that I have time to recover!!

UGH! I have to be at the airport by 5:00 a.m. to catch my 6:00 flight. Blech (insert :phht smiley here!) I am NOT a morning person.

I get into Vegas just after 11:00 (after a stop in Phoenix). I should be able to get to the Sahara by 1:00 - after I pick up my two roomies!

Check-in isn't until 3:00? Who made that rule!?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread