+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortcon II - September 16-18, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by John
    My flight arrives at (I think) 10:30am local time.
    I'll be getting in at the same time via America West. Maybe we can meet up at the airport and ride in together?

I'll be there Thursday night along with QB, (heck, I'll be there Thursday morning actually) so I'll be keeping an eye out for you handsome guys to arrive on Friday late morning.

Do they have a service with the bellman at Sahara where you can drop off your bags and check them into storage if you get there before checkin time? I'm assuming they do since I was able to do that at the Stratosphere a couple of years ago, but figured I'd toss it out there as a question anyways. (If not I'll have to call in a favor from a friend that works within a couple of blocks from there and have him watch my stuff at his job till check in time.)

I don't know what time I am getting there on Friday. If I am working I will be driving myself in late.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I will be getting in sometime Friday in the early afternoon. It is about a 6 hour drive from my house. Those of you flying in looking at the Southern Utah landscape, look for the blue streak down I-15, that'll be me.

Jluvs and I have a room at Circus Circus. It is across the street from the Sahara so it shouldn't be too hard for us to meet up with everyone. This is exciting, I can't wait.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    We're suppose to be getting in about 8:30am local time on America West. I figure by the time I corral mr. gracie it will be 9:30 or 10 till we get to the Sahara. Will you be waiting for us Libra? Check-in isn't until 3, I think we'll be getting to know the lounge real well by then.

(I still like the cow hats though.)
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I'll give it a shot gracie, but goodness knows what trouble a few of us that are getting in on Thursday may cause I should be able to drag my booty awake by then though to meet up with y'all.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    If you don't Libra, that's all right. After all what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right. Who know's, we might make anybody in the lounge honorary Forters for the weekend. It could improve their outlook.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Not to be a wiseass, but you do know it's over 200 miles to the Canyon (National Park part) from Las Vegas, don't you?
    Actually, no I didn't know that, but hey, I'm blond so you gotta fill in the blanks sometimes with me. 3 full days in Vegas still leaves lots of room for spontaneous adventures.

Thanks for the additional info everyone about arrivals and such...my flight gets in at 7:40 AM Friday so if you see a girl lurking around at the Casbah sometime mid-morning'ish and she happens to trip, spill a drink, or otherwise be loud, that's not me.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

SueEllen and I are flying into Vegas on Friday afternoon and I believe that our plane lands around 5pm. We are staying at the Sahara so we should be there after we land, unless SueEllen meets a drifter in the airport and wants to hit the wedding chapel on the way in!
    I am getting really excited about meeting everyone and this should be an awesome trip!

FORT Fogey
    My flight lands on Friday at 12:07 p.m. (give or take a minute).

+ Reply to Thread