View Poll Results: When should we get together?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • September 9-12

4 10.53%
  • September 16-18

18 47.37%
  • September 23-26

5 13.16%
  • October 7-10

11 28.95%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FORTcon 2 date

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I met LG last month and can attest to the fact that she is a lot of fun, and worth planning FORTcon around.
    Yes, I agree! "No LG., no FORTcon. Know LG., know FORTcon."
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

sorry...
    haven't been here for quite a while...
    what is a FORTcon?
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Quote Originally Posted by springkey
    sorry...
    haven't been here for quite a while...
    what is a FORTcon?
    That's okay. FORTcon was a real-life get-together that happened in Chicago the middle of last month. Stargazer put together a fantastic list of the attendees. You can see that post by clicking here.

Browse through the FORTcon 2004 & 2005 threads, and you will come across descriptions of what we did, our impressions of the experience, how much we drank, the educational and cultural experiences we had while in Chicago, etc.

The next FORTcon is being discussed; Las Vegas has been selected as the preliminary location, although at this point, anything is subject to change.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Glad you found us again springkey !

We had a real life, face to face par-tay almost sans computers in Chicago this past October . By all accounts everyone survived. We are planning part 2 in Vegas now.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I voted for 9/16-9/18 also. I met LG last month and can attest to the fact that she is a lot of fun, and worth planning FORTcon around.

I actually voted for October 7-10th for no better reason than it was my birthday. Anyone with modly powers is more than welcome to change my vote for the weekend LG can attend.

It doesn't matter much to me, I will make sure I'm available whatever date is secured. But I want to meet as many Forters as possible, so I voted for the 'LG weekend'. I can't wait to be part of all the action, so I don't have to just read your thoughts, but I can hear them!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I can't wait to be part of all the action, so I don't have to just read your thoughts, but I can hear them!
    () Will you still feel that way when 75% of what you hear is "I love cheese" or "I need another drink"?

Besides, drink enough "adult beverages" before you log into your FoRT account, and you'll think you can "hear" the thoughts here, too.

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    () Will you still feel that way when 75% of what you hear is "I love cheese" or "I need another drink"?
    Guaranteed.

Besides, drink enough "adult beverages" before you log into your FoRT account, and you'll think you can "hear" the thoughts here, too.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

If you guys love me, you'll pick the 16th-18th date. That's probably the only time I'll be able to make it. And it just happens to be Fall Break.

Well, I'd definitely join the I Manny fanclub, but I already voted for that weekend.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast