View Poll Results: When should we get together?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • September 9-12

4 10.53%
  • September 16-18

18 47.37%
  • September 23-26

5 13.16%
  • October 7-10

11 28.95%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FORTcon 2 date

Ok, I voted for the 16-18 so LG can come.
    At this point, I have no idea what might be going on next September, really. But I do know the later we make it -- like, if we go into October -- the harder it will be for me to get away.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, i voted 16-18 since thats when all the babes want to go, I will try and make this one for sure, just hope i can get off work to do it

*gulp*

Now I'll have to weigh whether going to FORTCon or avoiding having to explain to my friends and family where I'm going the weekend of my birthday is more important.

As long as it's not on Sept 30th or any end of month (due to month end bookwork at the restaurant) I'm good. Get close to Sept. 20th...it's my birthday. And yes, LG. does have to be there 'cause she rocks.
    ETA I could try my "Look, no hands" trick on the monorail.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 11-03-2004 at 07:41 PM.

I can't wait! Vegas AND the FoRT? I voted, but it really doesn't matter when. Just give me a date and I'll be there!

I'm honestly not voting, I'll be there whenever and wherever, it doesn't matter. Any time that's not a major holiday I'm able to get off of work so it's not a problem.

I voted for September 16 through 18.

I should have a full time teaching job by then as student teaching will be done

Any of the dates will be fine for me and it will nice to meet all of you.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    *gulp*

Now I'll have to weigh whether going to FORTCon or avoiding having to explain to my friends and family where I'm going the weekend of my birthday is more important.
    Oh Mariner, I hope you can make it. I ended up telling my mom where I was going (and why), but I know that there were certain people at FORTcon 2004 (who shall remain nameless, unless they want to out themselves) who told NO-ONE from their real lives where they were going, and were praying their plane didn't go down because then it would be one of those "from what this reporter has learned, X was flying to Chicago to meet with PEOPLE X met ON THE INTERNET . . . Perhaps the plane crash was a stroke of luck for X . . ."

Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It should be funny. At least one of my "real life" friends met one of my on-line friends when we went to Boston last year. My family is probably going to be the ones who think I'm totally nuts. C'est la vie.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    It doesn't really matter to me when it's going to be, just so I know if I'll be coming alone or with mr. gracie. He does his annual salmon fishing trip to Michigan the first week of October and heaven forbid that I plan anything else for that week. So of course I voted for the October dates.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast