+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "it's Saturday morning, and I'm a bit hungover" thread

FORT Fogey
    Not that I know of... I'm looking forward to finding out...

Because they get all the real reality stars, we get all the reality show rejects at our virtual FORTcon... we will have visits from people that didn't quite make the cut on AI, Survivor, The Apprentice, and many other shows (ok, they will all be virtual people as well )

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Did they announce which "stars" were going to be in attendance?
    I read that the ATC guys from TAR were going to be there....I don't know who else.
    kitty-cats rule!

Thanks for the update John. Wish I could be there with everyone!

Thanks for the update John, looks like you guys are having fun, wish I was there Keep partying!!!! Be good

Quote Originally Posted by John
    After dinner, we came back to the hotel bar, and had a ton of fun, until Lucy, Phat, Amanda and me closed the place at 2am. When they turn the music off and the lights on, you know you gotta go.
    DUDE. "Hung over"? This morning, I woke up feeling like I'd eaten a cat, and I am never hung over. These kids are sick. ("Sick" = out getting stupid.)

A lot of talk earlier on about how wild 'n' crazy we would all get tonight, but the party with The Amazing Race guys started breaking up around 10:30 (it's now 10:40), and the biggest talkers are the ones headed to bed for their "early flights" tomorrow. :rolleyes

Next year, y'all come out, y'hear? And we'll let rapper rock it.

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    DUDE. "Hung over"? This morning, I woke up feeling like I'd eaten a cat, and I am never hung over. These kids are sick. ("Sick" = out getting stupid.)

A lot of talk earlier on about how wild 'n' crazy we would all get tonight, but the party with The Amazing Race guys started breaking up around 10:30 (it's now 10:40), and the biggest talkers are the ones headed to bed for their "early flights" tomorrow. :rolleyes

Sorry to hear it, phat32. All you small talkers keep the spirit going for us though! Go crazy and have fun, it will be long before the next FORTcon!
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Gee Phat, I don't think I could handle 10:40pm. That is pretty late.

Next year, I'll come, I promise. I may even party until 11pm.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

phat, If I were there I could unequivocally promise you I'd be lifting a glass or two, at least until midnight!

After Phat posted that last night, people *did* go to the bar, and, once again, closed it. So lest any of you think that it was a truly early night, let me assure you that it was no such thing.

Party wimps...I thought Phat meant 10:30 this morning.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast