+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Photos from FORTcon

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I had a great time meeting everyone. This was such a big success that hopefully more of our members will join us for the next FORTcon.
    Count me in, especially if it turns out to be Vegas '05! It's such fun seeing your pictures and hearing your stories...I feel like I'm reading a recap of some wacky reality tv show where they corral a bunch of rtv junkies (one of which wears a hat, and another a lampshade ) and throw in some obstacles like a blue line and a subway and see if they survive.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

LG.
    Phat, our train ride conversation about super-heros was the stuff of legends. Sure we spent a full hour on the train trying to get into downtown, but we lured that guy in with discussions of super powers and the power of shopping to cure a domestic situation.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm only a couple of hours away from Chicago - how dumb was I not to look up info about FORTcon and participate? You all look like you had so much fun, and it would have been a pleasure to meet you. Keep the pictures coming - I'm really looking forward to the Smilie Imitations!

I've got a few photos to share as well...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

And a few more...

Shazzer, Libs, and I saw this cool metallic sculpture in Millenium Park on Sunday afternoon. I've included a view from underneath.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Charlott, Steve and Dave were a team on the Amazing Race. Verty fun to watch, so I bet they were absolutely a blast to hang out with.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    As for the Alaska native complaining about the cold, that has to be Paulie. The guy lived in California too long and his blood thinned.
    I actually zipped up my coat when we were on Navy Pier!! I'm so ashamed. *slips bag over his head*

But it WAS cold.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Charlott, Steve and Dave were a team on the Amazing Race. Verty fun to watch, so I bet they were absolutely a blast to hang out with.
    Ok, thanks, Cali. I knew they were important, I just didn't know why.
    America- love it or leave it!

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    Looks like a great time was had by all!! (And see how normal you all look....not a serial killer in the bunch.....I think) Viva Las Vegas! (only a 5 hr drive....I'll start saving my money now cuz unfortunately I love the slots and am not a lucky gambler) And the cow hat is the BEST!!
    Cake or Death?

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    They were! Although I'm off their Christmas card list because I didn't protest violently when they described themselves as "old fat white guys". Social lying and ego-stroking doesn't come natural to me. But Steve and Dave if you are reading: it doesn't mean that I don't think you are the coolest reality contestants _ever_.

+ Reply to Thread