+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Photos from FORTcon

Oh my god, these pictures are hilarious! Oh, I miss you guys!
    We had such a great time. I feel like I did nothing but laugh all weekend. Everyone was awesome. And while I wish I was still with y'all, I do NOT wish to still be freezing my butt off in Chicago. It's *warm* here in the south. Libra and I had to buy hat and scarf sets at the pier after our search for gloves proved futile. It was much more comfortable after that.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I am going to pinch every one of you that pixilated or whited out your faces! You all look good!! Unless of course you're in the witness protection program or some outfit like that, then I guess we'll let it slide.
    Ahhh... but that little blur is in the mod protection program, AmFab. It's even stronger than the witness protection program!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Wow, it looks like everyone had so much fun! I keep coming in here to see if there are new pictures, it's nice to see everyone. I wish I could go next time!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

By the way, I think I was the only one whose camera used *actual film*. It's a miracle I managed to worm my way out of the Dark Ages far enough to get there in a flying machine. Anyway, I'm hoping to get my pictures developed tomorrow.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

LG.
    Lucy was the only person who had actual film, and no-one in our group on the bus could figure out how to load her new roll either. We were totally useless with that technology. Of course I showed up with no camera whatsoever . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    By the way, I think I was the only one whose camera used *actual film*. It's a miracle I managed to worm my way out of the Dark Ages far enough to get there in a flying machine. Anyway, I'm hoping to get my pictures developed tomorrow.
    About that flying machine, were Orville and Wilbur at the controls?
    Glad you had fun and got to meet so many folks.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    ...and no-one in our group on the bus could figure out how to load her new roll either. We were totally useless with that technology...
    That was funny watching the camera getting passed from person to person. It was almost like asking a caveman to drive you to the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    The perfect convention town - plenty of mass transit and all the tourist things are free.
    Ummm Bravo, after some of our mass transit "fun" the mention of it may be a negative point

I brought my digital cam, and it never left my room. Everyone else was busy snapping pics, I figured there was no need.

Lucy and 35mm film do not mix. She needs something that takes an Advantix drop-in film. I felt bad for her, and hope the film actually develops.

But no one has brought up my conversation with the lady on the bus who agreed with me that Starbucks coffee is addictive, moreso than regular coffee. And who spilled change all over the floor of the bus while getting off, just so Unk would be kind enough to pick it all up.

Lucy, you should have just stayed up. But Jewelsy drank most of the tequila anyway, so no biggie.

Ahhhh I'd forgotten about your coffee talk lady John! We met another nice fellow who wanted to recap everything in the Weekly World News for us on the train yesterday, he was an interesting one!

+ Reply to Thread