+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos from FORTcon

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I want to see Mrs. John and Mrs. Paulie - who overtook my 1st place position in the pro pick 'em game.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Nice pics everybody.

Makes me wish I was there. Of course, I would probably have died of frostbite.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I want to see Mrs. John and Mrs. Paulie - who overtook my 1st place position in the pro pick 'em game.

I've seen pics of both (Mrs. John and Mrs. Paulie) and they are both beautiful!

I've never been fortunate enough to meet Mrs. John in person, but I have met Mrs. Paulie and she's super cool.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I've seen pics of both (Mrs. John and Mrs. Paulie) and they are both beautiful!

I've never been fortunate enough to meet Mrs. John in person, but I have met Mrs. Paulie and she's super cool.
    Of course they are, and of course she is.

Angel boy
    Thanks for posting all the great pics!!

L.G., you look sooooo familiar!! I wonder if you get that all the time?

Everyone looks great and it looks like you had a fabulous time.
    America- love it or leave it!

LG.
    You know, people do tell me that I look familiar all the time. Sooooo, if anyone that I work with is lurking around here and thinks that they recognize me, it isn't me. It's just someone who looks a lot like me. Yeah, that's the ticket.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It's so much fun to pop in here and see your bright, happy faces! My favorite is gathering around the laptop, too! I laughed so hard when I saw that.

Let me add my vote to Las Vegas for FORTcon II......count me in!

Has anyone seen or heard from Jewelsy? She hasn't surfaced in a while.

L.G. you always make me laugh!
    Last edited by roseskid; 10-18-2004 at 12:00 PM. Reason: To acknowledge L.G.'s post
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Jewelsy was staying until today, so she should be home this evening.

I'm sure she'll hop on-line ASAP. Phat and I read a bunch of posts to her over the weekend.

Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    Canada sounds good to me too for FORT con 2005, Montreal is a really big party city and lots to do *hint...hint....*
    I second that! In July there are the Jazz Festival, the Comedy Festival and F1 racing. The exchange on the US dollar in 50%, bars close at 3 PM, etc. What else am I missing Eva?

FORT Fogey
    Actually, Montreal would be a nice location

I could offer my services as a translator and I know of at least one other person in the general vicinity of Montreal (a few hours away) that would make an excellent translator... it would be like a FORTcon in Europe, without the travel expenses!

And that exchange for the US dollar is pretty darn good... you could save money in Montreal, or waste it in Las Vegas... I guess it's up to you

+ Reply to Thread