+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos from FORTcon

This is great, I love all the pics

John, you're looking mighty spiffy!

So, uh...how you doin', Squatman?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    Wow! Unk in a lampshade and John in a cow hat.

Looks like a wild night! (but I thought the lap top picture was most telling of what it is like when online people get together)
    I agree...that might have been the best picture yet.

I kinda pictured a room full of computers with all the FORTers furiously typing away to each other. I asked this about this somewhere else before, but I wonder what it was like to have a real conversation without relying on emoticons?

"It's so great to meet you ! Your flight was delayed? Look at Unk wearing a lampshade! "

Loving the lampshade, Unk. Hope you got to bring it home.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Hey, It's Dave and Steve!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I have to chime in and say the moo cap and lampshade picture is my favorite.

Great to see everyone!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Back from FORTcon and I was so sad to have to leave! It was so much fun! After those first fifteen seconds when you first walk in the room and see all the familiar faces suddenly come to life in an eerie 3-D fashion, it was like this was the 10th annual FORTcon and we've all been old friends for years. I am so in for FORTcon II--Vegas, baby! (that's just my unofficial preference )
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I have to chime in and say the moo cap and lampshade picture is my favorite.
    I picked that hat up at Navy Pier on Saturday and stuffed it in my jacket. John never knew about it until I presented it to him Saturday night in front of everybody. It fit with his baby cow av/nametag. He was a good sport as he wore it the rest of the night.

Nice pictures. Sounds like you guys had fun! John or Blue Meanie, would it be possible to go back to the posts and insert captions or something to identify the folks in the photos? It's hard to keep track scrolling back and forth.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I picked that hat up at Navy Pier on Saturday and stuffed it in my jacket. John never knew about it until I presented it to him Saturday night in front of everybody. It fit with his baby cow av/nametag. He was a good sport as he wore it the rest of the night.
    Picked it up as in shop lifted it?

+ Reply to Thread