+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FORTcon forum

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    My husband and I aren't squares but these just were not our kind of people. Since then we've avoided any attempts to organize internet gatherings.
    A place like FORT is totally different. Although we have different lifestyles we do have things in common that link us together. I'm shattered that I wasn't able to attend the inaugural Fortcon but you can bet your boots we'll be at the next one.
    You're giving them a LOT of credit here Duxxy. We only know what they choose to tell us. I'm still perusing both Chicago papers to see if there were any suspicious activity this past weekend.

FG .. make sure you pass on any info
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    They were not like us at all. We didn't share any common interests.
    Some of them were cheating on spouses that didn't come and 2 more were 'partner swapping'.
    One our of hosts was a drug dealer - dealing out of his house and smoking up in the van that contained their 3 yr old child. A guest 'picked up' yet another fellow chatter in Kalamazoo to engage in nefarious activities with her and her roommate.
    No notion that it would evolve into HBO's Real Sex 33 from an idea that started in Excite.com Puzzle-o-Rama? Huh.

A place like FORT is totally different. Although we have different lifestyles we do have things in common that link us together. I'm shattered that I wasn't able to attend the inaugural Fortcon but you can bet your boots we'll be at the next one.
    Come to Vegas, baby!, and let us change your mind about Internet meetups. Otherwise, you and Mr. Duxxy can always come out to my van down by the river to smoke the chronic.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I'm glad that the users of the FoRT have seemed to go a long way toward changing your mind, and I hope you will make it out next year.

(And I promise to keep my van at home--I usually only transport dead drifters in it, anyway.)

Yo, Duxxy babe, if you want I could like swing by and pick you and your old man for the road trip to Vegas.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    For anyone wanting a final tally, here it is:

John
    Amanda
    sher and S.C
    Wolf
    Paulie
    Lucy
    Shazzer
    Snowflakegirl, Mr. SFG, and Mama SFG
    Spegs and Mr. Spegs
    Mantenna
    Blue Meanie and Mrs. Meanie
    Gracie and Mr. Gracie
    libra1022
    Jewelsy
    oneTVslave
    Unklescott
    phat32
    astrogirl
    squatman
    TAR's Steve and Dave
    Stargazer

We had several last minute cancellations. Its unfortunate that those people couldn't attend. However, I think that our smaller number allowed us to get to know everyone better and we all had a wonderful time.
    um Stargazer, psssst, I was there too.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh no!!!!!! I'm SO sorry. I counted wrong. Please, please forgive me *grovel grovel* I'm so embarrassed.

And the always lovely, LG.

I can verify that - I had breakfast with her on Sunday morning (along with Wolf, and a very tardy and hungover phat32).

LG.
    I was just giving you a hard time, SG, as I don't think that I was so quiet that I was overlooked the whole weekend. I did want to make sure you got the official attendance count right, as we were almost 30 strong our first time out. WOO HOO, FORTcon Rules!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Thanks, LG.

Erm...If I forgot anyone else, please add yourself. I'm such a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    No notion that it would evolve into HBO's Real Sex 33 from an idea that started in Excite.com Puzzle-o-Rama? Huh.
    I have no frikkin idea what you just said

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Come to Vegas, baby!, and let us change your mind about Internet meetups. Otherwise, you and Mr. Duxxy can always come out to my van down by the river to smoke the chronic.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I'm glad that the users of the FoRT have seemed to go a long way toward changing your mind, and I hope you will make it out next year.

(And I promise to keep my van at home--I usually only transport dead drifters in it, anyway.)
    we'll be there with bells on. I'm very choosy about what internet friends I meet .. I'd be in my glory to be with the likes of you people. I'll skip the van but we can do some damage at the bar Mr Dux would be a good match for John's drinking abilities.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast