+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FORTcon forum

FORT Fogey

Me EIGHT!

Signed,
    Pomeraniac, who's desperately living vicariously through dagwood, who's desperately living vicariously through Dinahann, who's desperately living vicariously through mkwdood, who's desperately living vicariously through SurvivorGirl, who's desperately living vicariously through erin_dye, who's desperately living vicariously through Roseskid, who's desperately living vicariously through speedbump, who's desperately living vicariously through those who are there.

Aw come on guys. You KNOW we'll get the full unadulterated version of what happened. Look at all the fabulous recappers in attendance .

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Aw come on guys. You KNOW we'll get the full unadulterated version of what happened. Look at all the fabulous recappers in attendance .
    But I want it NOW!

FORT Fogey
    And maybe we should have an official interview with the fortconners, and open a thread of questions we would like to have posed in the interview... things like,
    "Did anyone see an elf named Pete?" Enquiring minds want to know...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Signed,
    Pomeraniac, who's desperately living vicariously through dagwood, who's desperately living vicariously through Dinahann, who's desperately living vicariously through mkwdood, who's desperately living vicariously through SurvivorGirl, who's desperately living vicariously through erin_dye, who's desperately living vicariously through Roseskid, who's desperately living vicariously through speedbump, who's desperately living vicariously through those who are there.
    Ok, me 537, or whatever we're up to now. I totally agree. I want to know MORE!!

So, when they get back, do plans start to go into effect for FORTcon II (which I so hope to attend)?

You're right.....I guess we need to be more patient. Of course, the key word in the above quote being UNADULTERATED! For that, I guess I'll try to wait it out.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Wow, looks like I'm the first one to post upon arriving home. Right now I feel like a junkie getting my first fix since not having any drugs for 3 days. Ahhh, that's good. It was a fun time.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 10-17-2004 at 04:05 PM.

Unk, I love the picture of you with the lampshade, and now it's your avatar! I am soo jealous. Start posting, I want to hear all about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    Start posting, I want to hear all about it!

Details, Details, Details!

We had a great time. It was like getting together with friends you haven't seen for awhile. The judge has sealed the records though and we aren't allowed to talk about the details until after the court date. It's no fun sharing a jail cell with a 6' 7" guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast