+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pictures-Fortcon 2005

I must concur that Yardgnome and Sue Ellen were both so much fun to hang out with and meet. There is no one else I would have rather gone to my first male revue with
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

You all are making me blush! Everyone at FORTcon was such a great group of people and I have to say you made my first trip to Vegas awesome. I am so glad I got to meet everyone and spend time getting to know you!

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I must concur that Yardgnome and Sue Ellen were both so much fun to hang out with and meet. There is no one else I would have rather gone to my first male revue with

Thanks JLuvs! The American Storm experience would not have been nearly as fun without you!

Well, I only took a few pictures (Unfortunately, a lot of them came out kind of blurry. I guess I need to go back to Digital Camera 101!), and finally got them uploaded, so here goes!

Blurry photo #1: Libs and JLuvs after their second American Storm encounter.

Me and Yardgnome- we're smiling because we finally escaped the throngs of people outside the horrible Treasure Island show! Oh, and we had randomly seen Fred Durst and his entourage at Caesar's Palace earlier in the evening.

Yardgnome's yardgnome enjoying a drink by the pool. I can't believe he finished the whole thing! He was pretty tipsy!

Mariner's birthday at the Rainforest Cafe. That dessert in front of Mariner was so huge, that five of us (me, Mariner, Yardgnome, Critical and Roseskid) could barely make a dent in it! Roseskid is the other stunning lady in the photo.

And that's all I've got. The weekend was incredible! One of these days I'll get around to posting a recap of the trip, but for now let me just say that it was the most fun I've had in a very long time, and I got to meet a lot of really great, funny and nice people! Fortcon III cannot come soon enough!

SueEllen thanks for posting pictures of the gnome, I changed it to my avatar I liked it so much!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Great pictures everyone. Thanks for sharing with those of us who couldn't go
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I love the new avatar, Yardgnome.

I will miss Buster and the half day, though.
    Last edited by Miss Filangi; 09-22-2005 at 01:28 PM.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I will miss Buster and the half day.
    Don't worry I will miss Buster and Vince so one of them will come back in about a week.

It looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for posting the pictures so I can live vicariously through all of you! It's wonderful to be able to put a face with the names here at the FoRT.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Did I hear somebody was in search of this little guy?? It just so happens it's the only pic I have scanned in right now cause I thought it was so cute....what can ya say, the little dude is fiesty!

I can't beleive I am looking at this while at work.

If this doesn't get the site restricted at the school I am at in 10 mins I will be shocked.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread