+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: We're here

I've now met JD, and also Totoro, JLuvs, Stargazer, Jewelsy, Critical, Mariner, Paulie, Uncle_David, Igotalife, Miss Filangi, Roseskid, and probably a few more I'm forgetting after a half dozen jack & cokes. Anyway, the gang's pretty much all here.

Sounds like a blast, John! Now please go have a drink for me in honor of Parrotheads.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fogey
    That's good! Party on John!

Premium Member
    Party Hardy guys.. but behave yourself. But if you don't I want to see pictures.

Darn, I wish I could be there! Oh well, you guys have fun.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Live from Las Vegas…. In the room are UnkleScott, Pomeraniac, Yardgnome77, Jluvs, IgottaLife, Jewelsy, Uncle David, Mariner, Paulie, Stargazer, Roseskid, Critical, SueEllenMischke, and Dicechick. We’re about to watch final HOH competition and eviction of BB6.

The posts below were written starting after the first commercial. The final post was made just as the show ended. You’ll probably notice a decided change in the attitude of the posters based on the point in the show where they were posting.

Uncle David - Watching this show with a bunch of FORTers is an amazing experience. It is far less painful than usual.

Pomeraniac - I’m lying across a big bed with Mariner, roseskid, Critical, and Uncle David and we’re laughing our a$$es off here watching BB6! WHAT A HOOT to rip these people apart and snark out loud, rather than have to type it!!!

Mariner - The show thread has moved to Vegas. This is great fun although it will be less fun if Janelle doesn’t win HOH.

Roseskid - It’s terrific watching BB sandwiched between Mariner and Critical, especially because it’s so stressful waiting to see if Janie wins.

Jluvs – I am having so much with Paulie, Stargazer, and the rest of the gang watching Big Brother. It is so much fun meeting everyone and getting to see the faces behind the posts and avatars

Stargazer - Hi guys! I’ve actually not watched this show at all this season and now I’m emotionally invested.

Dicechick - Even though I invited myself along at the last minute, it has been a blast! I am happy to finally put some faces to some of the names/avatars that I have seen over the last few years!

Paulie – My evening just went to crap. Boo on Ivette. It is nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks. Didn’t know everyone was as psycho about BB6 as me.

SueEllenMishke - Well, I haven’t really watched this show this season, but it’s been really fun watching tonight with such a fun group of people!

Yardgnome77 - This show is barely worth watching anymore, but who am I kidding I will watch this pitiful ending regardless!

UnkleScott and Jewelsy chose not to post. (I think they were too distraught with the outcome of the show. ) IgottaLife left early. (Prompting Pommie to say “‘night IgottaGoToBed!”)

It was great fun. I'll try to pass along more thoughts from the participants as the weekend moves along.

UD
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Hey--where's the group pic? I'd love to see everyone trained in on BB6!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    Hey--where's the group pic? I'd love to see everyone trained in on BB6!
    I'll have pics to add later. Unfortunately, some faces have to be blurred and will have to paste clothing on others.
    Punkin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Phew, I am back home before I turned into a pumpkin!! I am so glad Jewelsy invited us to her room to watch BB6 cuz in my haste to join ya'll at the last minute - I forgot to set my VCR! It was great meeting some of the FORT Superstars (ya'll know who you are) and now I gotta attend to real life stuff like getting the garbage out and doing laundry so I can go play tourist tomorrow!!
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Wish I was there! Are you guys reading the threads or off in your own little world?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast