+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have Fun at FORTcon!

Smyrna, GA
    I hope everybody has a GREAT TIME!!! I am so jealous...I wish I could be there with you. Have a ball......and somebody hit a big Jackpot! Unk, you take care of Jewelsy for us! Also put down a bet on the Nascar race!
    kitty-cats rule!

hope everyone has a safe trip and a great time in sin city, wish i could have made it

Hope you all have a great time.

Check in with us when you get the chance so we know you arrived safely

Small Town USA
    Last year I said I would go this year, and here it is and I'm not going! Have a great time, and remember - what you do in Vegas will be posted right here at the FoRT! (Scared you, didn't I). Somebody drink a shot of tequila for me!

Above the Cheddar Curtain
    Have fun in Vegas everyone (a few of the things I'd be doing if I were there ) Maybe I'll make it to one in the future as there's a lot of FORT'ers I'd like to meet in person.

I hope everyone remembered to bring a watch - they can come in handy there, and don't do anything that will get you on Cops.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12