+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forever Eden Winners

Forever Eden Winners

Well, I was slightly curious about this show.. watching Fox Reality thinking, well, this channel is awful, why don't they bring back shows like Playing it Straight and Forever Eden as they were FOX shows.. so I did some researching and came across the "winners" of the Forever Eden.. According to a source found here, Wallace and Shawna share a prize pool of $260,000 and apparently they were dating by this time and were dating after the show according to other fan sites..

So Congrats to them for winning with out having too much overexposure.. =P
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    Well, I was slightly curious about this show.. watching Fox Reality thinking, well, this channel is awful, why don't they bring back shows like Playing it Straight and Forever Eden as they were FOX shows.. so I did some researching and came across the "winners" of the Forever Eden.. According to a source found here, Wallace and Shawna share a prize pool of $260,000 and apparently they were dating by this time and were dating after the show according to other fan sites..

So Congrats to them for winning with out having too much overexposure.. =P
    Ewwww. I did not like Wallace at all. I remember when this originally aired, I remember liking Wallace. But rewatching the episodes on FR, he is just a horrible, horrible man.

Also, Shawnna, Brooke, and Matt got on my nerves to the highest degree possible. Brooke simply for her stupidity, Shawnna for being a ore-he, and Matt for being annoying

I saw the Reality Revealed: Forever Eden special today, and the finale looks like its going to be explosively awesome.

I really love this show, I wish FOX didn't screw up its scheduling the first time because it has some great (but also greatly annoying) characters and some great twists.

And finally as I conclude my Forever Eden obsessed post, Neveen rules. Ironically, like Wallace, my opinion is totally different of her from watching it when this show originally aired. I HATED her last time around but she's my girl this time.

Yeah, Wallace and Shawna won. And the finale was pretty great. The ending left a lot to be desired but the bringing back the former guests twist was a lot of fun to watch.

FORT Newbie
    Wallace and Shawna deserved to win,they were great together and a couple when they won at least you know that the money will be shared to get a house together or something like that. I was routing for Shawna all the way and glad she won, i just hope they stay a couple for a long time.

FORT Newbie
    I am watching the show again and hoping that Shawna and blondie boop to win.....

I want Adam to win this time around and wear a lot less clothing!!!

Someone please hear me and make this happen.....

OK seriously loved the show. Why was it cancelled???

+ Reply to Thread