+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eden has changed Times.... again.. the end soon?

yeah, these guys that do the scheduling are retarded

monday was and is the best day to have the show on, instead they put it up against "the apprentice" on thursdays??? now they move it to friday when noone's watching

they should put bernie mac and whatnot on sundays and get rid of that 70's show garbage which i think are reruns anyways

Yeah Monday Was The Best Day For It There Is Nothing On On Mondays. Now I Have To Watch Monster House Monster Garage And American Choppers (all Of Which I Secretly Love) With My Fiance.
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    I emailed FOX and told them to play FE on Mondays. I"m sure they'll listen. I stayed at a holiday inn express last night.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Below is a newsletter that Dave from PHo sends out. (Someone remind me to go back to his site and cancel membership)
    Anyway... There is a Paradise Hotel update in regards to a mini reunion they're having in N.Y. and he also gives his opinion of Forever Eden. Thought I'd share with my buddies at the Fort.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Friends,

Happy April! Hope the Spring weather is treating you well. I wanted to let you know of a mini Paradise Hotel reunion in the New York City area tomorrow. I'll be hanging with Tara and friends as special guests at the club, from 10 P.M. - 2 A.M. If you are around...

Friday, April 2nd, 10 P.M. - 2 A.M.
    Dave and Tara from Paradise Hotel at
    SANDBAR in Jersey City
    11 Marin Boulevard
    Jersey City, NJ
    201-714-5000

In other news...

***I haven't hosted a live chat in a long time, and after many requests from international daveboston.com users, I will be hosting a live chat on Friday, April 9th, from 3 P.M. - 5 P.M. Eastern time. I hope this allows users on the other side of the globe to say hi and chat with me and the USA members.

***I have aligned myself with the newly established Reality Cares Foundation. This will allow our members and me to continue to contribute to a good cause, and future donations will go the Foundation. We gave a total of $2231 to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America. Thanks again to everyone who donated.

***I have developed a speech and would love to bring it out on the road. It is entitled "Reality Bites: My 15 minutes of Fame and Applications for You" and can be geared to a college audience or a corporate one. I talk about the ups and down of my experiences on and after the show- challenging oneself and learning to let go. There is lots of fun and prizes, too, fresh off of my history with Disney. If you or anyone you know has interest in booking such an event, please email me at dave@davekerpen.com

***I have given up watching Forever Eden. It just wasn't doing it for me. Same show as PH, but they didn't give us time to get to know the characters. I love some of those producers (Kent Weed is my hero), but this show has too much good competition to make it on Thursdays. Alas... maybe Paradise Hotel 2 will come and be better.

All the best to you. Thanks for keeping your membership on daveboston.com active despite quietness on the site.

You rule!
    Dave

** NOTE: Replies to this email will not reach Dave! Direct fan mail to daveyourule@yahoo.com **

- DaveBoston.com - The Dave Kerpen Fan Site Staff
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

well, as far as I can tell it is still on today and I am looking forward to it.. I just hope they don't cancel...I had such great expectations of the show, thought it'd be big... *sigh*.. Friday is just not the day for this show.. Monday is good, Wednesday is good.. even tuesday, (24 is not particularly interesting)...

As per the stuff on monday, while I do enjoy those shows, not something I look forward too, mostly watch the reruns when nothing much else is on.. I don't think the drama filled soap oprea RT show will share too much of the same demographic..

This man's ego is not to be believed. I would so love for some of the PH 'guests' to drop in FE for a week or two.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I don't think it's an ego thing with Dave, he just having his next "15 minutes of fame" while PHo is airing on the other part of the world

I actually enjoy the show for it's cornyness, etc... Dave was right about the character and storyline development, stuff just happens on there and you don't know what led up to it

Dave mentioned PHo 2, which i don't think will happen because the whole concept of the game as far as winning an unknown "ultimate prize" plus the fact that FE is suppose to be ongoing

I'd like to hear from Tara though, I was a big fan of her body

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12