+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3/25/04 Episode: How to Make Filler the Focal Point

Mantenna,
    I taped the show, have yet to watch it.

Your recap was Great, need I say more.

Congratulations

Fade to black
    Mantenna, superbly written and funny (but how could a recap about this show NOT be funny, but you made it exceedingly so). Great debut indeed, it's just unfortunate it had to be THIS show, no one should have to watch it. Ever.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Oh Manny M'Love.

I *knew* you'd snine bright. You did a most excellent job, and I'm so very proud of y9u.

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    Grreat job Manny!!! Very entertaining recap

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    So naturally, a Parental Advisory: Bloodsugarsexlanguage warning lights the screen to start the show off with a bang. Welcome to Fox programming, everyone!
    I love this!

Mike, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Osten. You guys should get along great.
    Nice thinking right there.

Now, I think we need some good "Temple-esque" music to bring us into the scene, so I'll provide you with some. *Boom-ba-ba-boom-ba-ba-boom-ba-ba-AI-EE-AI-EE-AIE!*

Mantennizle, what can I say except, thank you! I missed this episode and I'll probably end up missing all the others because of the stupid new time slot. I loved your recap and I enjoyed all the little shout-outs to Survivor and other nice references.
    You have a lot of talent, my friend! Keep up the good work.

Now, it's time to admit you're addicted to this show and will watch every second of each episode.

Shawna tries desperately to dim the light in her eyes, apologizes to Jason if she hurt his feelings, and struts off to join Michael and Wallace, where they all proclaim Jason an "idiot" and that he's "not right in the head."

The next day, Jason meets with Matt on a random little hut in the middle of the ocean to discuss his ill-fated conversation with Shawna and spills that he likes Shawna the best out of all the girls here. "I have to put on a juggling show to get noticed!" he complains. He goes on, proclaiming that he usually "fits in with everyone, and is the natural leader." If that's the state of the world today, I'm never going outside again, thank you very much.

The contestants decide that something bad's going to happen, what with all this bad juju going around. Yes, my dear friends. We all know when the plates are a-droppin', the baskets are a-burnin', and there's a black cat (especially one with white feet) prowling about, something bad is going to happen.

"It's like I'm the freakin' devil," confesses a teary David to the sex-camera in the ceiling. Mike, meanwhile, says he's tired of Dave's sneaky ways. "It's mentally messin' my head," he says. As opposed to mentally messin' his foot or elbow? Whatever. This must be what it sounds like when doves cry.

Jason, faced with quite the "die-lemma," is forced to pick between Niveen and Shawna. Shawna says that "Jason is my Adam, and I want to get to know him better." We cut immediately to the confessional where she declared Jason "The last guy on Earth I'd ever date." Jason has perhaps finally gotten the hint, and picks Niveen. Niveen is thrilled, and does a little happy dance. She's got canned heat in her heels tonight, baby!

Great job Manny on your 1st recap!
    Can't wait to read more recaps from you.

Woo-hoo Manny! Great first recap, dude!

I've given up on this show, but I'm lovin' all you suck...er, I mean, newbie writers walking the gauntlet on this one
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Great job, Manny
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Nice job! I was at your recap!

When we return from all the agonizing drama (which is a great time, I must say, to revive yourself with some electric shock therapy)
    ----------
    Michael, who has jumped out of his chair by now, reveals via confessional that he "doesn't like cats, at all." Mike, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Osten. You guys should get along great.
    Great job, Manny!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast