+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/25 Show discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    It was. I was shocked that he let her go! But Neveen is getting on my last nerve...doesn't she strike anyone else as pretty damn childish? What was up with that dumb little dance she did when he banished Shawna? And the constant eye-rolling and such....ugh.
    Wasn't she doing the "funky chicken" dance? It was stupid whatever it was.
    Her eyes are more bugged out & her lips seem to get bigger every week. When she does get eliminated, she will go ballistic. It won't be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    Wasn't she doing the "funky chicken" dance? It was stupid whatever it was.
    Her eyes are more bugged out & her lips seem to get bigger every week. When she does get eliminated, she will go ballistic. It won't be pretty.
    Yeah, if Jason is Zackass then Neveen is definitely Toni. I'm waiting for her to blow her top.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    It was. I was shocked that he let her go! But Neveen is getting on my last nerve...doesn't she strike anyone else as pretty damn childish? What was up with that dumb little dance she did when he banished Shawna? And the constant eye-rolling and such....ugh.
    I think Neveen's eye rolls and dances and her little "phffft" lip fart sound she made after hearing why Shawna chose jason ("I want to get to know him more" "he's cool"....yeah right Shawna, don't you mean "I want to stay in Eden so I can say what a tool jason is behind his back to Wilson-or whatever that preppie boys name is") are great. She's a real person, not a fake bitch like most of the other girls. It's like High School, and Neveen is the cool rebel girl who see's right through all of the cheerleaders' bullsnot.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

:yeah that

ok here's whats wrong with the show.. I was searching for a pic of Claudia and stumbled on an out take from last night. If they would show us stuff like this I bet they'd have a much bigger fan base!!

http://www.tvrules.net/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=4376

Click on the Claudia windows or Claudia realplayer to see the guests have some actual fun
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I haven't seen the entire episode yet... so I don't have anything to contribute, but I just wanted to say that Duxxy, if Cojo shows up, I think that will definitley kill the show. That man is easily the most annoying man on television. I had to stop watching Entertainment Tonight because he was on it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I think Neveen's eye rolls and dances and her little "phffft" lip fart sound she made after hearing why Shawna chose jason ("I want to get to know him more" "he's cool"....yeah right Shawna, don't you mean "I want to stay in Eden so I can say what a tool jason is behind his back to Wilson-or whatever that preppie boys name is") are great. She's a real person, not a fake bitch like most of the other girls. It's like High School, and Neveen is the cool rebel girl who see's right through all of the cheerleaders' bullsnot.
    Well I can't blame Shawna for what she said, that was her last hope of staying and she had to try. Didn't work, but anyway....

As far as Neveen, I just don't think she has to act so nasty to others to be "real". I'd have more respect for her if she'd just speak her mind without the childish antics...I guess some of you see something in her that I don't, I'm just not a fan!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I can't stand Neveen! I'm hoping so hard that when I click over from a TA commercial that I get to see Neveen get voted out! Sparks will fly!!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Jason aka *The buff bartender from Scottsdale*

I really hope that this guy is putting on an act for the camera about how he's the sh*t everywhere he goes and whatnot

Dr. Teeth can probably pull more chicks than him, and if he really gets girls back in AZ those women must all be alcoholics with low self esteem

"you are hot" "i'm the football player, your the cheerleader" ... these are his only lines and he repeats em over and over again

FORT Newbie
    I feel sorry for Claudia, just arriving and breaking up a couple to send a girl home... sucks to be her.

Shawna got what she deserves! 2 points to Jason!

Michael needs to calm his butt down... it was FUNNY, silly.

Enough with the snake everywhere. There's a rhyme about coral snakes, something about:
    red on white - you'll be alright
    red on yellow - you're a dead fellow
    or maybe it's the other way around ... anyone know it?

Ummm ... Neveen isn't making an effort around these people, and she really needs to pal up with people soon. Her bitterness is going to get her BANISHED if she's not careful.

Jason, Jason, Jason ... at least he could see right through Shawna's pitiful attempt at remaining. He did tell someone (Matt?) that they need to take out the power players/pretty people. and he did! wow.

Poor Claudia. Princess arrives at Eden and has a boyfriend back home. In her time there, don't you think she noticed who was with whom, so her breaking up the band was deliberate. Nicely done, and with an air of "I'm new! I didn't KNOW!"
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast