+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/25 Show discussion **Spoilers**

Claudia is going to be hated by the girls I think. Stupid move to pick a guy that obviously has a woman.

FOX is getting a little better about repeating footage after the commercial breaks, but enough with the snake and apple. WE GET IT!!

Neveen needs some fashion help. And some smaller lips.

How far in advance is this being filmed? I mean, if a new cast member is joining, they have probably seen at least a few episodes, right? So they will know what is going on.

Or maybe Simon joins the cast as a guest instead of a waiter.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I felt a little sorry for Simon tonight LOL dropping that plate on Matt .. I'd like to thank him for it though! It sent Matt back to his room to change, his absence and his lip-licking, bucktoothed, loud-mouthed self were not missed
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I think Simon's a cutie-pie. I'd love it if he was the new arrival!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    ...but enough with the snake and apple. WE GET IT!!
    I know! I don't even think it's the poisonous one...red on black...right? I hate how you see it wherever the people were just hanging i.e. the pool table in this episode. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was Kaliliah who comes back .. I was thinking Cojo was going to show up.. he shows up everywhere else :rolleyes

Could you imagine how ridiculous that would be
    He could give the girls some make-up lessons & hand out face powder for their 'greasies' however.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Haven't these girls ever heard of face powder? Every face is shiny.
    Seriously.. they live in the sun.. Maybe I am just talking since I love the beach and somehow expect everyone to know.. but when you get a constant tan thing going, your skin gets moist because in essence you are burning your skin... If you've ever gotten 2nd degree sun burns (I've twice, Skin cancer here I come!) you get these nasty wet blister things.. thats kind of the same thing, minus the blisters.. just something natural...

Edit coming when I finish reading..

EDIT: Yea.. anyway.. I didn't see much of this episode unfortuantely.. not smart... Apprentice > Eden.. You're Fired (tm) > You have be bonished frum Eden (tried to type my best English impression.. hehe)... But I saw it coming.. Jason thought he'd be slick and pick Neveen.. Lets all hope Bucky the wood slayer gets axe'd next week.. and that they move this to at least the 8 pm hour.. It would do GREAT at 8 or 10 pm I bet..
    Last edited by Jahim; 03-26-2004 at 01:06 AM.

This was just like a Paradise Hotel episode, but a washed out and dull P Ho episode. Like a pair of black jeans that have been washed about 50 times.

I'm hating the new chick and I'm pissed that Shauna is gone, being that she was the best looking.

OK - I'm officially out of the closet as a full blown Eden fan. (It'll serve as a good excuse for my heavy drinking)
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

FORT Fogey
    They should bring Toni as the mysterous guest that will join the gang. It will be great to see her be 28 again.

I thought the whole Jason/Shawna thing last night was HILARIOUS!! Kudos to the editing staff.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    I thought the whole Jason/Shawna thing last night was HILARIOUS!! Kudos to the editing staff.
    It was. I was shocked that he let her go! But Neveen is getting on my last nerve...doesn't she strike anyone else as pretty damn childish? What was up with that dumb little dance she did when he banished Shawna? And the constant eye-rolling and such....ugh.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast