+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/25 Show discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    wwhy do people have to be so dramatic when picking somebody

New girl picks Wallace.

So Zachass gets to choose who's leaving?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Haven't these girls ever heard of face powder? Every face is shiny.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

And there goes Shawna........

Brooke gets her coins.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Jason is short lived now.. he just ticked all the guys and girls off by getting rid of Shawna.

I wonder who the new guest is next week that knows all about them?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    Jason is short lived now.. he just ticked all the guys and girls off by getting rid of Shawna.

Hopefully Jason stays on for awhile, he seems to be the only interesting person on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    Can they bring back someone who already got banished? That would be funny, talk about revenge!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    Can they bring back someone who already got banished? That would be funny, talk about revenge!
    I think they may bring Kaliegh back(the black chick with fake tits who quit the game so Nevinne could stay)

Well, what a show that was! I don't really like Jason...he's Zack all over again. It seems that he thinks he's hot stuff, but he does keep things interesting. Speaking of PH, this episode was very PH-ish. I mean, pairing up...elimination from Eden...seems familiar. I'm not complaining though. Why did Claudia even change her mate? She wants to know all these guys, yet she has a boyfriend. For once I'm with Matt...why is she there? Oh yeah, Matt's words were pretty much all lies. He completely backstabbed Neveen. Ah yes...Neveen...I like her. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks. Plus, her facial expressions are priceless.

A week's worth of footage and all they managed to show us was 20 minutes of new stuff?
    This show is not going to work if
    a) it stays on Thursday nights
    b) they only show it once a week and we don't have the time to get emotionally invested in the 'characters'. We are all going to end up just tuning out for lack of interest.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Kaliliah who comes back .. I was thinking Cojo was going to show up.. he shows up everywhere else :rolleyes

I SO knew that Shawna would choose Jason and he would choose Neveen to piss her off and put her out. She really underestimated her affect on Jason. She crushed his massive ego by not falling all over herself when he complimented her and told her how well suited they were to each other "I'm a football player, you're a cheerleader, *shrug* ya know" :rolleyes Like that should be the basis for every coupling since the beginning of time.
    Jason and Claudia will have made themselves the outcasts. The only one who will talk to Jason is Neveen and really ... she has no pull in Eden.
    Last edited by Duxxy; 03-25-2004 at 10:31 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast