+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forever Eden will move to Thursdays beginning March 25

I am going to watch FE and catch Apprentice one of the other 3 times it is broadcast...I like it but really ..it is not that exciting!!!!!
    Judging by the people around Trump..I think that he will keep the most dignified one of the lot...Kwami!
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I don't know if I'd care enough to tape FE cos nothing stops me from my CSI fix.
    I don't think CSI is going to be on this week. When I attempt to find out what's on at 9pm PST I get TO BE ANNOUNCED......what could possibly be more important than CSI?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Hmmm, good point. I forgot about March Madness. CBS has basketball on all night. So no CSI. It was on last night, but it was a rerun. The one where the little boy shoots himself in the foot.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Stupid producers. Monday was perfect for me to watch FE, now I won't be watching it at all because of The Apprentice. Sure, I could watch one of the MANY reruns of TA..but then I wouldn't be able to talk about the episode with everyone else the day after the original.

Wow. How sad. I was the biggest fan of this damned thing MONTHS before it even started...willing and able to watch in hopes that it would be something of a great humorous, drunkin', fighting trainwreck. (to no avail yet)
    They were barely hanging onto ME with the regularly scheduled Mondays, lemme just say forcing me to choose FE over TA is a bad bad move for Fox. tsk tsk Buh Bye!

/Doesn't mean I won't flip over to see Neveen's spackled, blubbery lips while TA is on commercial though. Being a reality addict is a tough job.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

In the Thursday time-slot I also like The Apprentice, CSI, and Mad Mad House. So Forever Eden is bound to become a casualty. (I only have so many VCR'S.)

Canadian viewers: here in Ontario, it was Global that was carrying FE on Mondays, but now that it's on Thursday it will be aired by CH. (Channel 11 Hamilton.) Because Global carries The Apprentice. Of course FE will still be shown on channel 29, the FOX channel from Buffalo. If you're elsewhere in Canada, I'm not sure if your channel will change or not. Just thought I'd warn ya.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

[QUOTE=Maveno]Stupid producers. Monday was perfect for me to watch FE, now I won't be watching it at all because of The Apprentice. Sure, I could watch one of the MANY reruns of TA..but then I wouldn't be able to talk about the episode with everyone else the day after the original.

Wow. How sad. I was the biggest fan of this damned thing MONTHS before it even started...willing and able to watch in hopes that it would be something of a great humorous, drunkin', fighting trainwreck. (to no avail yet)
    They were barely hanging onto ME with the regularly scheduled Mondays, lemme just say forcing me to choose FE over TA is a bad bad move for Fox. tsk tsk Buh Bye

Jeez, I feel like I just read a Eulogy
    25 episodes in the can, all paid for, wonder if they will cut their losses and run.

By Cynthia Littleton

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "The Apprentice" put NBC way over the top in primetime Thursday, generating series-high ratings as well as the network's highest numbers in the 9 p.m. hour with regular programming in 3-1/2 years.

With no "CSI" competition on CBS, "Apprentice" averaged 22.7 million viewers and 10.8 rating/27 share in adults 18-49, according to preliminary estimates from Nielsen Media Research. The Donald Trump-hosted reality series also set new records in men 18-49 and men 25-54 demos, despite airing against CBS' primetime coverage of the NCAA (news - web sites) men's basketball championships.

NBC dominated the night, leading off with an 8 p.m. repeat of "Friends" (16.6 million, 7.4/21) and an 8:30 p.m. original from "Will & Grace" (16.1 million, 7.7/21). Its 10 p.m. repeat of "ER" (13.8 million, 6.0/17) led the hour by a comfortable margin over CBS' basketball coverage.

Fox saw a modest uptick for 8 p.m. drama "Tru Calling" (5.4 million, 2.2/6), but 9 p.m. reality-soap "Forever Eden" failed to maintain the momentum (3.8 million, 1.8/5).

ABC wasn't any better off than Fox with an 8 p.m. edition of "Primetime" newsmagazine and 9-11 p.m. figure skating competition yielding a nightly average of 7.1 million viewers and 1.5/4 in the demo.

For the night, NBC towered over the pack with an average of 17.6 million viewers and 8.1/22 in adults 18-49.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ion_ratings_dc

Is anyone surprised? :rolleyes
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Jeez, I feel like I just read a Eulogy
    25 episodes in the can, all paid for, wonder if they will cut their losses and run.

A eulogy is of "high praise" or a speech to "honor someone/thing"... and believe me, I ain't honoring them! But, what is true...I'm saying my goodbyes.

I did switch over a few times during commercials....but I couldn't keep up with the twisted turns, so I'm not so sure how it helped me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Ok, I was cruising the www.zap2it.com website and on the front page it says Forever Eden is moving to fridays and is flip flopping with Wonderfalls beginning April 2nd. Good for FE, bad for Wonderfalls.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

*groans*

But Thursday is already overcrowded and I like Wonderfalls waaaay more than FE.

*runs off to throw a tantrum*
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123