+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see?

What would you like to see?

Well, a lot of people have been saying this show isn't great, so what would you suggest to make it better? What twists, anti-twists, challenges, rule changes, or ways to spend their gold coins can you think of?

After all, you never know who's reading these threads.....
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    There hasn't been enough time for us to watch and get to "know" anyone... because of the eliminations being so damned quick.

STOP the damned re-hashing of scenes with FLASH FLASH FLASHHHINGGGG blinding speed. It's starting to give us headaches at home, and if that subliminal crap continues, we'll stop watching all together.

We understand that the snake and apple are the token camera shots for the show..but comeon!! To even grab the poor snake and put it on Shawna's (or whatever the cheerleaders name is) door was stupid. We can do with much LESS of the snake slizzering around. Just show us the frickin' show already.

There is more..but right now I can't think of it cause I'm THINKING OF SOME OTHER REALITY SHOW at the moment. (AJ-Adam) How sad, cause it's stupid, but I CAN at least talk about it...this show is hard to even talk about.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

What Maveno said! The turnover rate is too high, people are in and out before we get a chance to know/care anything about them.

I'm also not a big fan of how people get eliminated, there's really no rhyme or reason to it. Maybe if they had some sort of competitions, or if the viewers voted people off. I don't know....I just don't like the randomness of it.

And enough with the symbolic crap, the snakes and apples are getting tiresome. Lose the cheese and just show the program.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Snake and Apple ... Enough Already!!

It's not a twist if there's no rules to bend. Give us some rules first, at least a couple of eps and THEN, only once in a while, do a 'twist'.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I wonder if the Adam and Eve thing is how the eliminations will go from now on. THe host said, "You're the first Adam"

in the preview DVM....... or maybe it was Ruth .. said that they would have to start coupling up. Now things might get interesting.

One good thing PH did that FE doesnt have to their advantage is: PH aired in the summer after all of the regular original winter programming had ended. There was nothing to watch but PH or reruns. They should have waited with FE until Survivor and AI had ended.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    in the preview DVM....... or maybe it was Ruth .. said that they would have to start coupling up. Now things might get interesting.
    I caught that same thing Dux. I was a little surprised because I was thinking that the reason that they didn't start that way was because in PHo, once the show really got rolling, the coupling up really became secondary to the larger alliances (originals vs newbies).

You are right though, choosing partners now would make it more interesting, especially given the fact that no real large scale alliances have been formed. Actually just about anything would make this train wreck a little better.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

I'm anxious to see what happens if some of the guests are there for months. What will they start craving?

I also think at that point they should be able to spend their gold coins on something. Just a thought. Maybe like BB, where they get a clothes shopping spree.

Theoretically, if someone is there for 3 years, they might go outta style

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    There isn't time to care about the people on the show, too little contestant face time.

The first part of the show is a recap of the last show. Then something new, then a commercial, then a recap of what happened before the commercial. Then an apple, then Ruth tries to explain the really screwed up rules of whatever the apple means this time. Then a commercial, then a recap of the apple thing. Etc etc.

And the rules make no sense. Why was Liz able to vote on which girl was to leave a couple episodes ago, when Liz was immune herself? And why did they say Liz survived her second banishment when clearly it was her first since she was immune before. And why did Wallace have to fork over half his coins when he was immune from the banishments a couple episodes ago? He wasn't up on the block but still had to pay the fine.

None of it makes sense and we can't even begin to care about these people. I gave up watching, I'll just read recaps until I completely lose interest.

Why would they need a clothes shopping spree?? They mostly wear bathing suits anyway ... lol

I'd like to see PH guests come in and stir things up. Take an episode for Charla and Dave to talk about trusting your ally, on another Zach and Amy could talk about self respect and personal hygiene, etc.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast