+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    One good thing PH did that FE doesnt have to their advantage is: PH aired in the summer after all of the regular original winter programming had ended. There was nothing to watch but PH or reruns. They should have waited with FE until Survivor and AI had ended.
    I would agree with you, but what is FE up against at this point? No, it's not the timing, it's the presentation of the show. Fox has a bad habit of treating their viewers like they all suffer from short term memory disorder. THAT stopping alone would make me happy.

the point I was trying to make was: there was nothing else on.. at all.. so the only new thing 'we' had to watch was PH, some of us were rabid fans, others were casual watchers, one thing we had in common.. none of us had a thing to do on Monday and Wednesday nights and there was nothing else on to distract us.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Okay, since y'all have been telling me how great Paradizzle was, and I only ever saw the last 2 episodes, I went back and read the FORT recaps after work yesterday. Of the entire season. Hours and hours of FOX reality programming recaps.

Afterwards, I needed a drink.

ANYWAY, I wanted to resurrect this thread....what would you change in Eden if you were the Executive Producer? I think I would not eliminate someone every episode. Either have 2 eps a week, or go 2 weeks. There is too much turnaround. This is a "soap opera," not a competition like Big Brother or Survivor.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

You have got to be close to clinically insane Wenders! Take 2 Prozac and call me in a week! You may want to wash it down with a couple of Johnny's you know Black and Red.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    Okay, since y'all have been telling me how great Paradizzle was, and I only ever saw the last 2 episodes, I went back and read the FORT recaps after work yesterday. Of the entire season. Hours and hours of FOX reality programming recaps.
    Afterwards, I needed a drink.
    Holy crap wenders!! I applaud you!!!
    Too bad you weren't around to watch it with us and partake in our rabid threads. If you're REALLY feeling bold, you should check out some of those retired threads..but make sure you have drinks already in your system! But anyway..congratulations on the 'dedication' you put forth.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12