+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think PH was better than this show, but I'm getting more and more invested in this one as it goes on. I wish Jason and Shawna would have chosen Matt. I mean, Matt's worse than Jordan if they thought of who was conniving. I was surprised that Jordan didn't leave Matt his money though. Maybe he found out something about Matt. Maybe he knew Matt didn't really like him...because Matt did say to Liz that Jordan should go next. Jason seems okay, but he looks like he could get kind of cocky.

I think this show is really starting to pick up now that we're getting more into the characters. The "buff boy from Scottsdale," aka Zack, is reality TV gold. I just need him to pout next week when they pair up, and tell his new partner he could do better, and then have her sleep with him anyways. Then my life will be complete.

Michael seems like he's just too intelligent to be hanging out with this group. The drunk motel-mates won't have much patience for him and his lack of drama.

Basically, I'm starting to really enjoy this show. It has potential.

This new guy just looks and acts tooooo much like Zach...its creepy!!! At first I thought they were brothers but he says its just him and his dad. Oh well I dont like him much at all but then I haven't really invested myself in any of the characters. Hope it gets better....I hate it when studios find a hit like Paradise Hotel (well it was a hit for us lol...) and so they go and make it more exaggerated and just bad....very bad. But of course I will watch it
    Survivor All Stars!!!
    Survivor Rocks! #1 Ken Fan! (Survivor Thailand)

Monster House and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition = BEST SHOWS ON TV!!!

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    Just some general ?'s? Did PH start off this slow and with disdain? Do you think this show will last 3 more weeks? I don't care anymore, think I will go back to Vegas and wait for recaps. Poor poor recappers!!!
    PH started off pretty slowly as well, although in it's first few weeks it did have a couple funny moments(mostly involving Toni). I first started watching the show just because it was so bad it was funny, then roughly the time tara came it started to get interesting, then when keith came we had a hit(that was about 5th week).

I get the same feeling now though that i did about PH the first couple weeks, where your just waiting for something to get better. It doesn't though have those Toni moments PH did the first few weeks.

tru, PH was annoying a horrible the 1st month it was on, but i was strangely addicted for some reason

this show is following suit, as corny as the snake is, all the fake drama, dr. teeth, that fake zackandon clone, the rediculous confessionals, etc

I WILL be watching again

Well, I didn't watch PH till the last episode, so I can't shed any light on comparisons...

But I like this show. And there's nothing else on (except Jesse James of course, but don't worry, the TiVo catches that), so I'm gonna keep watching.

I have so many questions for these people...like if they're gonna be there forever...what happens when they run out of shampoo, or have to go to the dentist, or run out of birth control pills, or need to go to the doctor?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

FORT Fogey
    i would say it took about 8-9 shows to really get from bad to interesting on PHO, they only on show 4 here.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    i would say it took about 8-9 shows to really get from bad to interesting on PHO, they only on show 4 here.
    The worst part about it is I missed a couple of the initial P-Ho shows and toward the end of the show when they were talking about things people said and/or did in the beginning I was kicking myself in the arse for missing it. So, of course, this is got the "seasonal pass" from the TiVo. Nope, not missing anything here.

I think it's moving along quite nicely now. I do wish they would get rid of Bucky though. Even though the new Putz (ZackAndon clone) is going to be the next one on my list to pray to the reality gods to get rid of, I don't think it will be as good without one of them around.

I have to say the new chick is going to do nothing but add serious drama since she obviously got lost on her way to a cotillion.

You know what the problem is with this show .. as compared to PH?
    PH was on twice a week, one show was character development and the next was a little more of the same THEN the exclusion. Forever Eden is billed as a soap opera, not a game show. If they want to continue to be considered a soap I think they'd better give us some time to spark some interest in the people they have on display for us.
    We know NOTHING about Wallace, yet he's been there for a week and he seems to be fitting in like a dirty shirt.
    We keep getting flashes of bed hopping and short scenes with no audio (just DVM). I don't know about the rest of you but I'd like to see this stuff unfold... isn't that the definition of voyeur after all??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think it's moving along quite nicely now. I do wish they would get rid of Bucky though. Even though the new Putz (ZackAndon clone) is going to be the next one on my list to pray to the reality gods to get rid of, I don't think it will be as good without one of them around.

I have to say the new chick is going to do nothing but add serious drama since she obviously got lost on her way to a cotillion.

I can't decide who I detest worse; Bucky or Zack-a-like. With 2 of them on the show, it will be double the torture.

What was up with wearing a party dress to come to the island? This new girl obviously doesn't have a clue.

+ Reply to Thread