+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason

FORT Newbie
    haha I totally agree... this guy's the biggest joke I've ever seen. I can't believe he's so into himself... at least he made 1 right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Square1
    haha I totally agree... this guy's the biggest joke I've ever seen. I can't believe he's so into himself... at least he made 1 right decision.
    What decision was that?
    Booting Brooke and keeping Neveen? She can't stand him either; but at least it will give us a chance to enjoy her idiotic facial expressions for a while longer.

Oh dear, why on earth would you think telling the truth on a show like this is a good idea Jason?
    It was so obvious that Kassie would confrontLiz about the flat stomach comment and that Jason would end up looking bad, even though he was telling the truth.
    Wake up Jason.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Is it just me or did anybody else have flashbacks of Zackass talking about his mom leaving him at a grocery store? Do you think this guy studied the P-Ho tapes before showing up?

I cannot believe anybody in their right mind would want to emulate that putz!

[QUOTE=funnygirl422]Is it just me or did anybody else have flashbacks of Zackass talking about his mom leaving him at a grocery store?

No, it's not just you. That was unreal. He's even shaped like Zack...big, muscular belly, good skin texture. But his face is that of a jock as opposed to Zack's baby face/pretty boy look. He's also much more emotionally mature than Zack (which may be damming with faint praise). And, like Zack he's the main reason, possibly, the only reason to watch this junk show.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Is it just me or did anybody else have flashbacks of Zackass talking about his mom leaving him at a grocery store? Do you think this guy studied the P-Ho tapes before showing up?

I cannot believe anybody in their right mind would want to emulate that putz!
    Maybe he thinks that if he acts like Zackass he can get a babe like Amy.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

I think it Jason would just tone it down a little, he may be there for awhile. If he keeps being SO intense, they are going to get pretty annoyed with him.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12