+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forever Eden 3/8/04-"Trouble in Paradise"

Thanks so much everyone I'm sure I'll get another go at this show (if it lasts that long), so I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hey, Stargazer, GREAT job on your first recap for the site! I didn't watch the show, but your recap had me almost (ALMOST!) wishing I had. I was laughing every paragraph.

Just a few of my favorites:

“Passed”, of course, means that she flung it at my retreating back. (Great intro! Really sets the tone for the loony show to follow! )
    ----
    I highly suspect that in Matt’s World, “click with you,” means, “sat on your lap and felt you up”. (!!)
    ----
    the ‘totally’s and ‘dudes’ are flying fast and furious (Dude, I totally would loved to see THAT argument! )
    ----
    As such boats are usually only shown in movies about a rugged explorer facing the mosquito-infested Amazon to retrieve some ancient idol, I’m a little surprised that the ladies are both so excited to ride on one. (Great description! I'm picturing The African Queen meets Love Cruise. )
    ----
    Showing that he’s a man that doesn’t want to close any doors, he also assures Neveen that he would have no problem having sex with her either, if that were an option. ( My favorite line of the whole thing. What a standup guy!)
    What a strange show, but you captured it really well. Looking forward to reading your other recaps.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Great first recap, SG! Sorry you had to be initiated with this show.
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123