+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drunken/Slurring Arguments

Drunken/Slurring Arguments

Okay, either they slowed tape speed down so much that the argument between "Bucky" and Brooke made it "appear" that they were drunk (slurring words together) or they truly were.

It's funny, but even after we found out that the P-Ho crowd was drinking quite a bit before Pandora's Box, I don't remember any slurred conversations. Some puking by Alex, dirty dancing by Charla and lots of eye-popping and sobbing from our favorite reality ho, but no slurring.

The argument was so stupid and pointless, but then again so is Bucky.

Funnygirl, I noticed the slurring too. I remember saying to myself "wow, they're bombed"

BTW do you think Matt uses his teeth to open beer bottles?
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Funnygirl, I noticed the slurring too. I remember saying to myself "wow, they're bombed"

BTW do you think Matt uses his teeth to open beer bottles?
    No, but everyone else around him uses his teeth to open their beer bottles. Maybe that's why they are keeping him around.

At least the drunken agruements gave this show a little bit more drama then has been going on.... Maybe if they give all of the contestants an IV it will get interesting!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

I thought the argument was really staged or they were really drunk.

He was drunk,no doubt about it. And so was the girl. I can't recall her name right now. I bet they are looking at themselves now and thinking.."OMG, is that me?"..lol
    "Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."--Booker T. Washington, 1901

Quote Originally Posted by Ms JCM
    He was drunk,no doubt about it. And so was the girl. I can't recall her name right now. I bet they are looking at themselves now and thinking.."OMG, is that me?"..lol

I doubt that there is any reality show contestant who hasn't felt this way after watching the way they were edited. Even the "good" ones have to cringe.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oh funnygirl, I'm SOoo glad you made this thread!!!

Yeah..they were LOOPED!!! The arguement was ridiculous...I have no idea why it started, other than....they were drunk!! I was trying to "follow" the argument..but I couldn't..no sense, whatsoever. The topper was when Brooke went and sat on Michael's lap and said it was a huge like "blowout" they had. Oh please!!! Then she cried. ???? I swear...this should be called Forever Crying in Eden!

The slurring was awful!!! But..I loved it!! I think it's great how every time you see them, theres a beer in hand..or some "cocktail".. ya know, if it wasn't for the booze induced fights..reality shows would probably faze out. Then what would we do?!?!
    Last edited by Maveno; 03-09-2004 at 05:22 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    The slurring was awful!!! But..I loved it!! I think it's great how every time you see them, theres a beer in hand..or some "cocktail".. ya know, if it wasn't for the booze induced fights..reality shows would probably faze out. Then what would we do?!?!
    I loved in the second episode when they were all hangin' and Kalilah shows up with a drink right after breakfast and one of the guys says "you're drinking today"?

Also, the statement last night about the champagne.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yeah..that's right! Kahlilah said something like.."Yeah, why not?' I forgot about that one.. hahaa good times good times!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast