+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Khalilah Interview

No Khalilah Interview

I just spoke with my contact at FOX, and she told me that, because of the "many twists and turns" that have taken place and will continue to take place on the show, there will be no interview with Khalilah this Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I just spoke with my contact at FOX, and she told me that, because of the "many twists and turns" that have taken place and will continue to take place on the show, there will be no interview with Khalilah this Friday.
    Wonder if the girl gets to come back for her stellar oscar winning performance last night? :phhht

I figure all those tears will form a raging river and flash flood her back into Eden. I swear..I've never seen so many tears in my whole reality tv history. How long have they been there? Like..4 hours?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I figure all those tears will form a raging river and flash flood her back into Eden. I swear..I've never seen so many tears in my whole reality tv history. How long have they been there? Like..4 hours?
    Exactly! How stupid is this girl if she left eden for a girl that she spend 3 days with. I really hope that she can't come back on... That might be enough to make me stop watching!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Exactly! How stupid is this girl if she left eden for a girl that she spend 3 days with. I really hope that she can't come back on... That might be enough to make me stop watching!!!!
    I would be so quick to make that decision crofchism. Not only because we would miss you terribly in here, but because this is a FOX show and she could come back to sabotage an alliance of originals or mix things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I would be so quick to make that decision crofchism. Not only because we would miss you terribly in here, but because this is a FOX show and she could come back to sabotage an alliance of originals or mix things up a bit.
    I said maybe.... But she really annoyed me last night! All of that my poop don't stink attidude since she is great friends with a girl after two days! What happens after a week? Does she kill the next person to cut off her new friend in traffic!!! She seems a little crazy to me!

Also I hate it when the shows bring back guests who were already booted! It really gets under my skin!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Also I hate it when the shows bring back guests who were already booted! It really gets under my skin!!!!
    I agree to some degree. I thought it was wrong last year to bring the OGs that were booted by to P-Ho knowing that they had inside information about alliances, etc. However, it did add the most entertaining type of drama. This show needs to bring it down a notch. I don't think we're ready for that type of drama since none of us have really invested our interests in any of the players. I do, however, have an interest in DVM for reasons only I could possibly understand.

I do, however, have an interest in DVM for reasons only I could possibly understand.
    You got THAT right!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    maybe you should put *spoiler* in the thread title

I thought it was wrong last year to bring the OGs that were booted by to P-Ho knowing that they had inside information about alliances, etc. However, it did add the most entertaining type of drama. rofl
    Last year the return of the OGs was a little Cheesy....However the jaw dropping experience it produced was just what Fox was wanting....Even though the OGs were stuck up little brats you loved to hate them....

On this show however....I agree we do not know these people as well and they do need to tone it down

+ Reply to Thread