+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 3/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I know that most of you come in here to goof on the show, but I actually like it! Okay, not love ,but like. It's stupid,it'sridiculous, don't try so hard to make the show make sense, just enjoy the sheer cheesiness of it all.

Having said that, the show is really,really bad. But I know me, I'm sucked in and i can't get out!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

FORT Fogey
    first mary, now kalihah, my 2 pre show favorites are gone.

As for the show, I am giving it a little time, you can't expect it to be amazing out of the gate. It really is missing that "toni" character though who is always good for great moments.

On a side note, the new guy is bartender from Scottsdale arizona, that can only be a bad thing, 2 things going against him already

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    this show is painful- it's not bad enough that there are commercials every 6 minutes...

i am one of zack's 50 friends away from ditching this show!
    Painful, and not in a good way either!

Definately more interesting than last week. They must have listened to the viewers about the flashbacks... I didn't see any tonight. What is with Neveen, why does she cry all the time? I would have liked to see her leave tonight. After the way she called the other girls b*tches, she won't be there long.

so they vote out the girls with the biggest boobs? and expect me to watch this more? Hah!!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

The show has definitley improved in my opinion. This episode was great... I was really hoping to see Neveen go though. Especially at the end with how bitter she was being when Liz, Shawna, and Kassie picked her to leave.

Next weeks episode looks interesting... the way that new guy dances though is a complete joke.

First rule of Eden: there are no rules. (WTF??) It seemed that way at least.

You know, reading this thread I realize that somehow I missed an episode in there. I thought they had only shown the one. No wonder I don't have a clue what's going on.

Man, on Monday nights TV is a vast wasteland.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    so they vote out the girls with the biggest boobs? and expect me to watch this more? Hah!!!!!!
    lol i agree

Well, I'm gonna stick with it for at least one more week.

Why am I kidding myself? I'm gonna stick with this mess till FOX cancels it, or TV goes outta style...
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

This episode was slightly better than the first two. Still a train wreck, but a slightly more interesting train wreck.

I'm not a violent person, but while watching this show, I really felt like hitting someone. It's a good thing its only TV because I'd really like to knock Matt's big giant choppers down his throat.

Anyway, I'm fully sucked in. I'll be here till the end. My only hope for redemption is if Fox cancels this mess.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread