+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode One Recap 03/01/04: Forever Blaaaahhh

Shazzer, great recap! This show was completely laughable and you made it actually interesting with your recaps. I don't look forward to my turn in a couple weeks.

Should we all include a recipe in our recaps just to keep the viewership going? We could have a huge buffet at the end of this crapfest (which hopefully will get cancelled by the time I have to recap it. )
    Who shot who in the what now?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Blah, I don't even like coleslaw, but I might actually eat it if I had to choose between eating slaw or watching this show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    Shazzer, great recap! This show was completely laughable and you made it actually interesting with your recaps. I don't look forward to my turn in a couple weeks.

Should we all include a recipe in our recaps just to keep the viewership going? We could have a huge buffet at the end of this crapfest (which hopefully will get cancelled by the time I have to recap it. )
    That's so funny you said that, greenie. Someone suggested I do that when I recap Monday's show Maybe I will. Then at least the faithful readers will have something worthwhile out of this boring show
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    Ok... count me in! *runs off to join the Chub Club*
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Shazzer, this is one of the funniest recaps I've ever read. I laughed at nearly every line.

Amazing, witty, goofy.

Great recap Shazmataz!!! I propose that you become the full time recapper for this debacle
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123