+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Saving Eden?

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    funny, I have a big giant apple (candle)
    My roomate asked if i'm going to leave it in his room when I get sick of him.. ha ha

I think it's headed down the hallway tomorrow!
    Beck we should swap prank stories sometime (too bad you don't have the PM option)
    Last edited by makerc; 03-06-2004 at 06:36 AM.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

and how do I initiate the PM option?

I'd love to get some new ideas!! heh heh
    One good turn gets most of the blankets.

Go to the User CP page (it's near the top of the page), click on Edit Options, and then put a check mark next to Enable Private Messages.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

on vacation
    Well I think most of the people don't really evoke any sort of desire for the viewers to want to get to know them better or invest any kind of attachment to. They seem pretty shallow but then again, that's maybe the show's fault because of how it jerkily moves along.

I'm going to watch tonight but only because AJ is over and I didn't start watching the new all female Fear Factor. I have hopes that this show is going to suck it up and save my Mondays but I realize I'll probably be disappointed.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond
    I'm going to watch tonight but only because AJ is over and I didn't start watching the new all female Fear Factor. I have hopes that this show is going to suck it up and save my Mondays but I realize I'll probably be disappointed.
    First of all dreaming, you are in luck. All Female Fear Factor was a one-night only show. This show comes on right after FF.

Keep in mind that thus far this show has nowhere to go but up!

As much as I was disappointed with the first 2 shows .. I just know that I'm in this for the long haul LOL. It's too damned interested in other people's reactions to surreal situations to tune out now.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

My biggest beef with the show is the overdone drama effects. All the preplays and replays (5 minutes after they happen), and pregnant pauses, and Dah dun DAAAHHHH! sound effects, and commercial breaks before revealing... kind of stuff. It seems like with all that crap thrown in, for an hour show we get about 15 minutes of ACTUAL plot progression.

There are a FEW exceptions, like when they replay someone saying something they're in the process of saying they never said... (if you can follow me).... well, that can be kind of funny. But even THAT's overdone.

Frankly, I watch in the same way people watch train wrecks... I want to see if it gets better, or if not, how bad it gets.

Not really losing a lot of sleep with it being gone though.
    Late to the Posting Party, but here all along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234