+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Debate: Is this the worst reality show ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick
    I have seen worse shows... Cupid was bad. and don't get me started on the Little Groom show.. Forever Eden is growing on me.. Now all they need to do is bring back the Paradise Hotel folks. Can you imagine seeing Amy in Eden forever.. With her eating habits she'd be HUGE in a couple years.... I'd watch the show just for that transformation.
    That would be the ultimate diet show. All of the viewers would lose their appetite after watching the wonderful Amy stuff her face!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, the last episode was the best so far... the twists are neato! I think they're gonna have to bribe each other with their coins in order to stay on, and when that happens it's gonna get crazy. People get all crazy when it comes to coins! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    . The problem with Eden is more that it's stupid, derivative, arbitrary, badly produced and trying too hard to be clever.
    I totally agree--this one gives the term "reality show" a pejorative connotation. Nader's nadir. "Are You Hot" at least had some good snarking;
    FE is just pathetic.

Can't wait for the next TAR...

FORT Newbie
    Even if this isn't the worse, I am sure that it is not far behind, on par with Paradise hotel! All they ever do is sit and talk. The subject is always lame and shallow. The whole show is void of any substance, no strategy whatsoever. The illogical, irrational twists upon twists is stupid. It is a show to satisfy the twisted mind of the producers whose undying wish is to play the participants without their palms with one stupid silly unreasonable twist after another. It is all stupid. After watching it your IQ will drop by at least 50 points. So watchers beware. I am definitely not watching. Bye!

Hey Ya'll!!!!
    Let me see ... Watching Forever Eden(a.k.a. new reality soap opera) or watching my favorite daytime soap, The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful and General Hospital.
    I never seen the show, I'm hoping this is not the type of Mark Burnett HOT!! reality show "Survivor". . If I watch Forever Eden for the first time and it sucks :phhht like American Idol and Big Brother, I'd rather stick to Survivor. Survivor Rules !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Square1
    Yeah, the last episode was the best so far... the twists are neato! I think they're gonna have to bribe each other with their coins in order to stay on, and when that happens it's gonna get crazy. People get all crazy when it comes to coins! haha
    Yes, and because this show is arbitrary, no doubt the person who winds up with LESS coins will be rewarded and allowed to stay, and the one with the most will be made to go. Or something like that.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Omg, people actually watches this? Its so boring and stupid and wanna be paradise hotel. It's copying that so hard lol. Is it the same producer or someone else? on scale of 1-10 i give 0 .. thats how bad this show is lol
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    Maybe they'll introduce smarter, older, wiser, more sophisticated people to make it more interesting and add dynamic. That'll add alot more to the show i think

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Not sure what happened to them but Robert went on to win Governor of California.

I noticed last night that Realitynewsonline has an article which basically supports the contention that this show is total hopeless garbage.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...269.art&page=1

+ Reply to Thread