+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Debate: Is this the worst reality show ever?

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    and a in regards to speed of the show- they advertise someone could stay there for months?? how's that when the are kicking em off machine gun style!!
    I'm gonna you're The biggest problem with this show is the lack of character development. We don't get to know them well, and hence we don't care what really happens to them. The twists matter more when you're invested, and they've tossed them in too soon here. When Mary and Craig were ousted, it was merely mildly interesting, but not the gasp-inducer it would be had we cared more about the players at that point. When they brought back the outcasts on Survivor: Pearl Islands, many people were ticked because people were actually invested enough to be ticked. Here it's more like, "they did that? Hmmm. Interesting. Pass the beer nuts."
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Fan
    I have never seen .............more unlikeable, juvenile, petty, and air-heated twits all gathered into such a small space...Who was the "genius" in Hollywood that got this concept green-lighted?........
    I guess you didn't watch Todd TV, huh?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Okay, after watching last night's ep, I have to say I'm hooked. I was hoping that something would happen to get me interested and finally it did.

I think as the weeks go on it will start to get better.

I like it...but I think that there should be some compititions or something ..they will soon figure out that getting a prize is BAD and getting EVIL is ... Maybe good but probably NOT!!!!!!
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    The wheels are turning....the show is starting to pick up some pace for me. I still agree with the posters who complain about the lack of character development though. I couldn't care less about some of the people up there.....
    "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    The wheels are turning....the show is starting to pick up some pace for me. I still agree with the posters who complain about the lack of character development though. I couldn't care less about some of the people up there.....
    I hear ya Joe. However, I've seen enough of "Bucky" to know that every time he's on screen I cringe. Brooke was right, he's a jackass. I would like to see more of Wallace. Also, David seems to be flying under the radar.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm hooked. It's getting better...they were actually slowing down the cameras last night, and I could focus on people better.

Did ANYONE notice that the next guy is from SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA!?!? AND he is almost a spitting image of stupid Zachass!!! He even acts like him. It's pissing me off ...I'm very tired of the Arizona people. For reasons we all know.

The show is getting all exciting now!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I noticed, Maveno...remind me to never, ever, visit Arizona.

It's getting more interesting but I think they need to bring in a couple of people who are maybe a little older than the current bunch. After all, PHo wouldn't have been PHo without Dave, Scott, and Melanie.

BTW, did I hear correctly last night when I heard DVM say something like..."their visit can be 3 days...or 3 months...or 3 years???? Does Fox really expect this show to last 3 years?!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

[QUOTE=averagejane]I noticed, Maveno...remind me to never, ever, visit Arizona.
    QUOTE]

Well, :phhht Arizona actually is really a neat place. Did you know that todays high is 93!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    BTW, did I hear correctly last night when I heard DVM say something like..."their visit can be 3 days...or 3 months...or 3 years???? Does Fox really expect this show to last 3 years?!
    Yep! They're hoping that this show goes on for years...the first reality show to ever do it. I think it would be cool, but I honestly dunno if it can with all of these twists.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread