+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Debate: Is this the worst reality show ever?

FORT Newbie
    I think it's cool that they had the twists early in the show... it makes us realize that anything could happen and "beware of the evil apple" hehe. but the song needs improvement... I like the show though.

I absolutely HATE the song in the beginning!! HATE IT.

My gf and I are really upset about that cause PHo has such a great one...actually EVERY reality show has a great song to start, but this one is like some bad karaoke bar tune sung by a drunk 16 year old.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'm really THAT Dave
    I can't believe I'm still watching this train wreck. I keep hoping it will improve, or even start to make sense, and I keep being disappointed.

...and even more sadly, I keep watching...

Dave

FORT Fogey
    I find this show moves at way to fast a pace. 3 shows and we already have 3 people eliminated and 2 new people in. They should slow it down a bit and let people get into the characters.

As for worst show ever, it too early to tell. The comparisons to Pho will always be made, but even PHo looked like it was sinking fast after the first few weeks, although Pho still had it's laugh out loud funny moments in those weeks(mostly due to Toni or Dave).

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    though i am liking the backstabbing and the cat fighting- adding another zack will be too much for me to bear, and i will probably spare myself the agony!

and a in regards to speed of the show- they advertise someone could stay there for months?? how's that when the are kicking em off machine gun style!!

Yes....yes....this is the worst reality show ever.

I have never seen a collective of more unlikeable, juvenile, petty, and air-heated twits all gathered into such a small space...Who was the "genius" in Hollywood that got this concept green-lighted?........

Well, episode 3 just aired... and the show has gotten better in my opinion. I am actually looking forward to next weeks episode.

FORT Newbie
    Speaking of "Cupid' (which I have to say I did like)..what happened to the lovely couple. Anyone know if they are still together or married?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by glfcrzygal
    Speaking of "Cupid' (which I have to say I did like)..what happened to the lovely couple. Anyone know if they are still together or married?
    Not sure what happened to them but Robert went on to win Governor of California.

Quote Originally Posted by glfcrzygal
    Last I heard, read in People a couple weeks ago, they were still together.

+ Reply to Thread