+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Debate: Is this the worst reality show ever?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Personally, I think Fox should go a whole new direction. Instead of "Paradise Hotel" and "Forever Eden", I propose the following:

Paramilitary Hotel Sort of an urban hotel version of Combat Missions. If they get Jeff Byers to host I know Bravofan would be all over this one.

Forever Eatin' Sixteen contestants are sequestered in a McDonalds in El Segundo.

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Krom, it will only officially become the worst reality tv show ever if Toni shows up
    You know new people will be coming on later--- Maybe even Trishelle, I actually think she is giving Toni a run for her money as "reality queen"..

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Wayner...you made my day.....Forever eatin would be an improvement....even if the show is bad ....it would be in a suitable place.....the tropics are wasted on these morons....

Quote Originally Posted by jodimax
    You know new people will be coming on later--- Maybe even Trishelle, I actually think she is giving Toni a run for her money as "reality queen"..

It is aiming to be the worst!

This show is definitely trying hard to be the worst. NOTHING HAPPENS. It is boring. The people on the show are boring. Watching people swim and drink is not my idea of entertainment. And the rules?!?!? What is up with that? The guys pick Mary to banish, but wait, she gets to pick who is banished, but wait, she then can save or banish him, and finally she herself is banished. I mean come on, this is bordering on ridiculous.

Of course I have no one to blame but myself for watching it.

I fear we may be at the end of the reality rope. There is only so much to put on tv that is actually worth watching.

Who knows, I guess it could get better..... I don't think it can get worse!

PH expectations

Because of PH I also have high expectations... (PH also started slow)

But as others have already said, PH became a great show when Dave came on and the alliance with Dave and Charla and "the Barbies" became a storyline. The idea of regular people being voted into the Hotel added a fun factor... (even if it was somewhat staged)

There is no storyline yet to Forever Eden.

And I remember in PH we had a slim set of rules for PH (hook up or go home) eliminations and they introduced the elimination twists in the later half of the season it seemed. Forever Eden introduced the ridiculous elimination twists too early too quickly. It jumped the shark... they needed to lull the contestants and viewers into thinking its a regular reality show first.

The soft focus blurred edge flashbacks I find overdone and no better than the black and white flashbacks from PH.
    The bird jungle sounds are in every audio clip they have of the show which is annoying. And the jungle rooms and set are dark, dank and wet/cold. PH had much brighter sets and regular activities to entertain the hamsters.

But who knows maybe it will evolve into something something...

I think Fox is trying too hard, and as a result, they have too many twist too fast.
    Also, too many re-caps right off the bat. But the worst part of all...the lame song has no catchy tune to it.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Wow, I'm in the obvious minority of people who really like this show already . . .

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Wow, I'm in the obvious minority of people who really like this show already . . .
    That would make two of us! I will give it a chance it could get better.

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    I too am in the minority of people that like this show already. The first show was great IMO. The 2nd episode was boring though (although the twist was good, and giving both of them the boot was much needed).

+ Reply to Thread