+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 3/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Yes Stargazer I believe you are correct. I'm thinking maybe Follicure or something like that.
    Yeah ... something like Rogaine ... while he jokes about Mary's large plastic breasts ...

I wonder if it's called "Forever Eden" because each episode will just seem to drag on forever?

and ever and ever

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Yeah ... something like Rogaine ... while he jokes about Mary's large plastic breasts ...

I wonder if it's called "Forever Eden" because each episode will just seem to drag on forever?
    You are so right! I got sucked in and I didn't want to! But you know I'll be watching tonight to see who she asks to leave!

Like everyone else, I was a little disappointed with this. But does everyone remember the first episode of pHo? The closest they came to drama was when Charla picked Beau even though she knew Amanda "liked" him, and when Zack got all pouty because he thought he could have done better than Amy. And when Amy slept w/ Zack anyways. All right, the Zack and Amy stuff was entertaining, but there was really no TRUE drama in Paradise until Keith showed up. So basically, I have high hopes for this show, because the people seem mentally unbalanced. Give it a few weeks, and we'll have new sets of Originals and Barbies, and hopefully a new Keith. My bet is that the drama will pick up considerably. :)

FORT Fogey
    I thought the producers of the show should have slowed things down, and given us a lil history on the contestants instead of going right into the game. If i was producing the show right at the point Mary found out she had the power.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I thought the producers of the show should have slowed things down, and given us a lil history on the contestants instead of going right into the game. If i was producing the show right at the point Mary found out she had the power.
    True! I think if we understood more about Mary, like her insecurities because you know she has some, we may not have been so quick to judge her for staying away from the group. For all we know her parents are totally racist and she truly has no idea that it's not proper to point out things like she did!

Reality TV addict JunkieOfReality's Avatar
    I sure hope Fox gets on the ball and builds a little bit of character development into the show. It was way way to quick to get into the drama and I feel the people that didnt see PH will have no idea in hell what the ponit of the show is.

FORT Newbie

Where is the show filmed ?

Anyone know where the show was filmed ?
    Like what the name of the hotel is ?

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieOfReality
    I sure hope Fox gets on the ball and builds a little bit of character development into the show. It was way way to quick to get into the drama and I feel the people that didnt see PH will have no idea in hell what the ponit of the show is.
    I DID see PH and I have no idea what the point of this show is.

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Seen more depth and character on the weather channel......
    OK, I'm still on page 5 of yesterday's show (I didn't watch the premiere). I just had to quote and laugh. Museumguy...this line gives me belly laughter, even at 12:30 a.m.

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    the closest they have gotten to sexy in this show is the pregnancy of the pauses.....
    This one too.

Now on to read the spoilers for tonight's ep...

To answer your question about recappers, there'll be a pool, just like with Pho.

+ Reply to Thread