+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Paradise Hotel 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma888
    For once in my life, I can't wait for the weekend to be over to get to Monday night!

Thats a bit much
    but hey, the weekend is over...let the head-games begin!
    The idea for "Eden" evolved from conversations between Mr. Darnell and the producers of "Paradise Hotel" after that series ended its run last summer.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Can't wait for this one. If Eden is even half the train wreck that P Ho was I'll be glued to my TV.
    The daughter and I are looking forward to this

Hey it's nice to see all the PHO fans here again! So who thinks Mary could be the next Charla? She is a little more open than Charla was, but she is going down the same path.. Sort of an outcast of the group, not into partying, and now she has the power the first week.. it's Charla the sequal! Now we just need a Dave.. .

Oh, and I forgot to add.. Wasn't Charla kinda rude to the other guests the first episode? Mary was rude also, although Charla didn't make such racist comments.

FORT Fogey
    i don't think mary's comment was racist, just a little stupid.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    alleria..you beat me to it!! I totally agree. First few moments of viewing Mary, I said..."Uh oh...she's pulling a Charla!!!"

Charla was cooler imo though. This idiot is trying to be an outcast...it's obvious.

The damn repeats of the scenes we JUST SAW are REALLLLlllllyyy OTT. Also the damned snake/apple camera shots... for the love of pete, YES YESsss!! It's a F##king snake and a F##king apple...on with the show people!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I agree ... Enough with the Snake/Green Apple!!
    lol
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Hug me!
    this show is stupid.. well.. so is Paradise hotel.. but at least PH was entertaining.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    From what city were the Arizona PH 'guests'?? I noticed that 2 of Eden's cast (Mary and Craig) are from Scottsdale, AZ and wondered if it was deja vu all over again ... hmmm. I know, it's a big state and all, but I gotta wonder.
    Scottsdale is just a part of PHX, I think Zackass and Bo said they were from "Snottsdale", Acmy was from Mesa, Kristen was Chandler.
    Basically Phoenix is 8 or 9 cities all smushed in together.. All in the same.. (just different property taxes :O)

I live in Gilbert, across the street is Mesa, and I work in Phoenix... go figure. Scottsdale is where the pretty trendy people have to be from. All the "glitter girl" clubs are there.
    One good turn gets most of the blankets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234