+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel 2.0?

FORT Irregular
    For once in my life, I can't wait for the weekend to be over to get to Monday night!

From what city were the Arizona PH 'guests'?? I noticed that 2 of Eden's cast (Mary and Craig) are from Scottsdale, AZ and wondered if it was deja vu all over again ... hmmm. I know, it's a big state and all, but I gotta wonder.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    From what city were the Arizona PH 'guests'?? I noticed that 2 of Eden's cast (Mary and Craig) are from Scottsdale, AZ and wondered if it was deja vu all over again ... hmmm. I know, it's a big state and all, but I gotta wonder.
    Scottsdale area. Like I said there has to be a casting director living in the area and this way they can work out of their house.

They are really trying to bank off the PH success. Half there commercial is either telling you that the its the same producers or audio bites from PH. I have to say it is a smart, sucking in the old PH fans. I am going to be watchin that one and get hooked like I always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma888
    For once in my life, I can't wait for the weekend to be over to get to Monday night!
    Oh my lord... look at us!!!!! LOOK AT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad, sad sad sadddddd life I (we) lead. I guess I could stand on the old saying ... "Hey..could be worse! I could be smoking crack or shooting heroin..."... ::sigh::
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Oh my lord... look at us!!!!! LOOK AT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad, sad sad sadddddd life I (we) lead. I guess I could stand on the old saying ... "Hey..could be worse! I could be smoking crack or shooting heroin..."... ::sigh::
    (In hadtoomuchrealitytv inebriated stupor)
    Man, I love you guys....really, I really really looooooooovvvvve you guys. You're like, my best friends ever!

Can't wait, can't wait. My usual fantasy is that Amy from BB2 is brought back to foul things up.

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    yeah when i heard that, i turned and looked at the tv and keiths voice was coming out of another dudes mouth
    I was thinking the same thing about those previews! I thought that I was going crazy when I first started hearing them because they sounded EXACTLY like the clips we heard over and over again with Paradise Hos. I thought, "There is no way they could have recreated each situation to get the guests say the exact same thing in one night that it took the PH guests weeks/months to scream." (the preview I saw was playing the clips then had a voice over that stated something like, "and this is only the first night!")

Knowing that those actually ARE recycled PH sound clips makes a lot more sense (and knowing that other people noticed as well makes me feel a lot less crazy).

Quote Originally Posted by duckyass
    Knowing that those actually ARE recycled PH sound clips makes a lot more sense (and knowing that other people noticed as well makes me feel a lot less crazy).
    I had to print out these posts and show it to my therapist. He's cut down my dosage of lithium. Thanks guys I couldn't have convinced him without you.

Ok. I'm NOT lying or exaggerating at all when I say this...

I'm having the best day EVAR!!!!!!!!!! I'm a bit too excited for tonights episode! The commercials have been driving me nuts! The DVG keeps saying something about "Even the FIRST night...".. I swear, what in the hell could go so wrong ON THE FIRST NIGHT?!?!

My lineup for the evening...

Fear Factor and/or American Idol
    Forever Eden --SOOoooo happy nothing else is on in the same time slot..even if there was, I would watch this instead.
    AJ2 finale!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I only watched the finale of Paradise Hotel, but when I saw the recaps, I wish I had watched the whole disaster!!

I'm hoping to redeem myself with a Forever Eden addiction
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast