+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel 2.0?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma888
    Heck, they're even stealing lines from PH. On last night's previews, one of the guys was saying "Do you think YOU scare me?" Keith said the same thing to Amy - the same tone and everything. Like everyone else, if it's like PH, I'll be thrilled!
    I saw that commercial, i think they actually took a few soundbites from Pho.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I saw that commercial, i think they actually took a few soundbites from Pho.
    I SWEAR .. when I heard the "Do you think you scare mee" preview....I nearly broke my neck whipping my head to see Keith!! They HAD to of stole some soundbites from PHo.

I got really excited with the preview...it's promising to even be an excellent FIRST episode!! I'm super happy that it's starting next Monday, cause honestly...these reality shows lately are killing me with boredom.

CharlaFan..you've gotta get a new screenname now. Something like NeveenFan! LOL Then you'll have to go to Daveboston's site and start a thread that swears you're NOT Neveen! I felt so bad for you!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Heard another soundbite last night... I'm almost POSITIVE it was Amy (Acmy) saying, "This is all to test our relationships!!"

It's strange that they'd use PHo soundbites..dontcha think?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Nothing Fox does phases me anymore. I'm getting used to their twists and turns. I haven't heard these soundbites that you are talking about, but I'll try and pay more attention.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Heard another soundbite last night... I'm almost POSITIVE it was Amy (Acmy) saying, "This is all to test our relationships!!"

Yeah that "relationships" soundbite was definantly amy, thank god i had it on tape.

As for the nick i have ben thinking of changing it for awhile but am to lazy, i was all set to pick AI expert due to the fact i am #1 in the pool after 2 weeks, but week three brought me back to reality.

I heard it tonight and guarentee they took some clips from PH. Pretty funny but kinda stupid at the same time.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I haven't seen any of the trailers or ads, but that really wouldn't surprise me. Fox is the king of recycled footage. How many flashbacks did we see for PH?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

.. when I heard the "Do you think you scare me" preview....I nearly broke my neck whipping my head to see Keith!! They HAD to of stole some soundbites from PHo.
    yeah when i heard that, i turned and looked at the tv and keiths voice was coming out of another dudes mouth

next promo will probably use the infamous "Game On" soundbite

c'mon FOX

*Thread-Jacking* *Thread-Jacking*
    Dogg, I love your signature! That was the best! "What did the 5 fingers say to the face? Slap! B****!" and when he was like "Charlie Murphy!" and then punched him right in the face!

Sorry, back to talking about Forever Eden now . . .

I'm glad they used those sound bites. It just ensures that this really is Paradise Hotel 2. I was a little skeptical that they might change up things, but I think those sound bites are a message to all the Paradise Hotel fans that "Paradise Hotel is back!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast