+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think FOX would 'trap' anyone there?

Do you think FOX would 'trap' anyone there?

I mean the only way out is if the producers kick you out. Do you think FOX would trap anyone there to see them cry every week missing family and dying to get out??? I say so, they want ratings and how would it look if they trapped someone in a reality show. Maybe they will change the name to I am a contestant get me out of here. Hahaha!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I didn't know that the producers are the ones to vote and/or kick someone out. Hmm..well, if that's the case...then this won't last long, definately not. I know I wouldn't find it entertaining if the guests can't vote each other off.

But, your question.... There's no way they could "trap" ME into a game...I'd do things that they'd really not want me doing. They'd get rid of me, trust me.
    I'd think the same with anyone else also, unless someone is totally clueless ....I can't see anyone getting "trapped".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

forcible confinement is a crime so I'd have to say umm NO.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    forcible confinement is a crime so I'd have to say umm NO.
    They probably signed so many papers so the producers could get around it

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    They probably signed so many papers so the producers could get around it
    Wow. To actually watch the deterioration of a human that's being forced into a permanent reality show. I wonder if that would be fun to watch? Hmm..I might tune in to see that.
    This was a joke, but now..I'm scaring myself....WOULD I watch??

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Wow. To actually watch the deterioration of a human that's being forced into a permanent reality show. I wonder if that would be fun to watch? Hmm..I might tune in to see that.
    This was a joke, but now..I'm scaring myself....WOULD I watch??
    That's GOT to be a rhetorical question.

What would you do if you weren't here making biting remarks about teh behavior of people forced into the reality of what is truly "paradise".

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    That's GOT to be a rhetorical question.

What would you do if you weren't here making biting remarks about teh behavior of people forced into the reality of what is truly "paradise".
    These shows are scary funnygirl...verwy scarwy.

Umm..hmm..if I wasn't here making biting remarks? Well..I'd probably be doing the work that I'm paid to do everyday, getting promoted, being hailed as the most thorough worker in my workplaces history....cakes would be bought in honor of me, watercooler chat about how dedicated I am..etc...

But alas..I am here, passing up the esteemed "best worker in history" plaque because I find the Fort more satisfying and enjoyable. Priorities funnygirl, priorities!! Being an addict is hard work...and damnit, I'll get a reward or plaque for this dedication somehow, somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Umm..hmm..if I wasn't here making biting remarks? Well..I'd probably be doing the work that I'm paid to do everyday, getting promoted, being hailed as the most thorough worker in my workplaces history....cakes would be bought in honor of me, watercooler chat about how dedicated I am..etc...

But alas..I am here, passing up the esteemed "best worker in history" plaque because I find the Fort more satisfying and enjoyable. Priorities funnygirl, priorities!! Being an addict is hard work...and damnit, I'll get a reward or plaque for this dedication somehow, somewhere!
    You crack me up Maveno. We must be living the same life.

I agree with you about some of the shows getting boring. I fell asleep during last week's Bachelorette! I had to TiVo the mole to find out who won, it's getting real bad. I need some pure unadulterated garbage, yes, I mean T-R-A-S-H to dish about in here with you and the rest of tht gang. We are a gang aren't we? Maybe we're more "mob" like? I need to ponder this because this is what we addicts do.

25 episode commitment, then a look at how it's going. This is forever in TV land. Even if they cancel it, they will have to pay. I sure hope it's good.

The ones traped will be us

FORT Fanatic
    I'm almost positive there's a rule that you can leave and forfeit half your money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast