+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Matt

For me it is now a toss up on who is more disgusting; Bucky boy or Jason/Zackass. I have been waiting for the day to come when Bucky got his walking papers, but I am beginning to think that Jason is more slimy and repugnant. Decisions, decisions.
    At least Bucky boy Matt is entertaining in an idiotic sort of way (too bad there isn't a smile with big ole buck teeth, that would be perfect)

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    For me it is now a toss up on who is more disgusting; Bucky boy or Jason/Zackass. I have been waiting for the day to come when Bucky got his walking papers, but I am beginning to think that Jason is more slimy and repugnant. Decisions, decisions.
    At least Bucky boy Matt is entertaining in an idiotic sort of way (too bad there isn't a smile with big ole buck teeth, that would be perfect)
    Looks like Bucky is more desirable than Jason/Zackass. Now there's something I never thought I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Looks like Bucky is more desirable than Jason/Zackass. Now there's something I never thought I'd say.
    Yikes!
    What is this world coming to, when Bucky becomes the lesser of two evils?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234