+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    This guy is a jerk imo! Buckyboy sure thinks he's the hotty...and he's notty!

The teeth look fake.
    His teeth remind of the Matt Dillon's in Something About Mary,,,When he gets them all capped.....

That is hilarious.....What a GOOF

bleah !!! I knew there would be an out and out asshole!! I thought it would be David - he's turned out to be a sweetie, (Matt and David look so much alike, I was close!)
    Matt is just totally blech!! His looks are nothing special and his personality sinks any minute trace of sex appeal this little weasel might have. I can't wait to see him gone.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Matt is just totally blech!! His looks are nothing special and his personality sinks any minute trace of sex appeal this little weasel might have. I can't wait to see him gone.

I can't stand Matt... he's my least favorite... He's a jerk and not even that attravtive.. I can't believe Mary didn't banish him instead of Craig

Here is a good picture of Matt
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

the TEETH!!! I can't handle the TEETH!

And when you try and ignore them, he gives a little lispy sound
    to draw your attention back to them!

Hopefully he will build that boat for Mary - as stated in an early post, it will keep them thangs from growing. Won't need any tools..
    One good turn gets most of the blankets.

bleah Beck! he is forever LICKING his teeth! I know it's uncomfortable for your top lip to stick to your teeth (hubby and I do this purposely to make our daughter laugh ) but just ICK, quit licking them!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Still unsure about Matt. I have to say that I took his side in his arguement with Brooke. She just seemed upset that he wasn't hitting on her anymore, so she yelled at him. Then she went and told everyone how cool she was for yelling at him. I would have been ticked off too!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Still unsure about Matt. I have to say that I took his side in his arguement with Brooke. She just seemed upset that he wasn't hitting on her anymore, so she yelled at him. Then she went and told everyone how cool she was for yelling at him. I would have been ticked off too!
    I got a different impression of that conversation. Brooke was just calling a dog a dog. He was trying to create a nice little harem and it made her sick. I was pretty sick from watching it too. I was offended by his behavior and i was only there in spirit. She's a better person than I am, I would have taken the hose to him.

She wasn't bragging to the others she was telling them what happened. Like she said there were two people sitting there that witnessed the whole thing happen. Not bragging, just telling it like it is. Bucky couldn't stand that somebody finally exposed the jackass that he is. :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I got a different impression of that conversation. Brooke was just calling a dog a dog. He was trying to create a nice little harem and it made her sick. I was pretty sick from watching it too. I was offended by his behavior and i was only there in spirit. She's a better person than I am, I would have taken the hose to him.

She wasn't bragging to the others she was telling them what happened. Like she said there were two people sitting there that witnessed the whole thing happen. Not bragging, just telling it like it is. Bucky couldn't stand that somebody finally exposed the jackass that he is. :phhht
    I am not sure if she was just calling a dog a dog. He was trying to hit on all of the girls, but the way that she expressed herself made it seem like she was jealous to me. Especially since all of the other girls were just laying around laughing at the whole thing. Also, I really didn't like the way that she called him a dog infront of the other girls instead of pulling him aside. Obviously there was alcohol involved, but it seemed to me like she was doing it for the attention. Then, when describing the fight, she made it sound a lot worse then it was, and basically badmouthed Matt to three other people, not including the two that watched the fight. Personally, I believe that if you have a problem with someone, you should at least try to pull them aside and tell them your issues. I don't think that Matt is perfect, and doubt that I would want to hang out with him myself, but I really do not like the way that Brooke handled the situation. At least when Matt had a problem, he took her aside to talk about it!!!! :deadhorse
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    And when you try and ignore them, he gives a little lispy sound
    to draw your attention back to them!
    LOL! It's so true! When he was arguing with (like totally) Brooke, he was obviously drunk and kept slurring his words. I kept waiting and waiting for a 'supfering shucotash' to come flying out of his mouth.

And what the hell was the wrestling move he made when he was talking to like totally Brooke? Was he channeling Hulk Hogan? I fear the teeth are now growing upwards into his skull......

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast